Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

So which song from the 24 Hour album would you guys pick to be finished/reworked next?

In My Arms is like one of her most infectious hooks ever and a Lily Allen feature would only make it god tier :bebe: I need to hear a Lily XCX collab before I kick the bucket

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

So which song from the 24 Hour album would you guys pick to be finished/reworked next?

In My Arms

Dreams

Everything

the fact that 24hrs has some of the best tracks charli has ever done is so crazy to me, like her and ag were on some shit that day

3 hours ago, Kurt said:

Happy Now, In My Arms and obviously Dreams. This is my 24H trinity but I like all of them minus party party. It's just boring and too long

28 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Happy Now, In My Arms and obviously Dreams. This is my 24H trinity but I like all of them minus party party. It's just boring and too long

It's not too long. It's too repetitive. The bridge should have had new lyrics, not the chorus in different pitch :rip: I like the umru version better tbh.

19 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

i read somewhere that rita ora recorded daddy knows at one point lol

I remember reading this too but I totally thought it was a troll. However it was long ago and I don't remember where it was. A forum? Maybe, but not sure which.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: