Fluorine

Charli XCX

18 minutes ago, drewby said:

Ma'am have you ever listened to Janet Jackson?

ma’am shut the fuck up maybe?

the instru sounds like happy now

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

8 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Gonna say it again. How did Up & Down not get released? Atlantic Records bumped their heads... :popcorn:

A GLORIOUS bop...

I will work for them and direct the music industry :toofunny: 

it was probably up to danny more than atlantic, he got multiple girls record it so maybe he wanted to release it himself but later scrapped it.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Hey, so... I'm new here and I'd really appreciate if someone could send me a list of which unreleased song is from which era or something like this, if such list does exist... :ohno:

27 minutes ago, LizDiC said:

Hey, so... I'm new here and I'd really appreciate if someone could send me a list of which unreleased song is from which era or something like this, if such list does exist... :ohno:

On 1/14/2021 at 1:37 AM, dance4u said:

hiii i co-run this masterpost that's been circulating on here a bit & i'm also cholly xcx on youtube (lol). finally decided to make an account after all the recent leaks instead of continuing to anonymously lurk on this thread every day lmao.

in general if there's ever a missing link on the spreadsheet (ex. the song name is there but there's no link to it) we'll add it shortly, thanks for being patient and continuing to share the link <3

:diva:

wait a minute hold on

2 hours ago, C4L1F0RN14 said:

i never knew that charli was so popular on lana boards??? anyone else as surprised as me?:dmd:

Girl, Lanaboards's still up on the internet cause of the Charli thread! 

And if I'm not wrong, it's the thread with most pages here so...

So i'm still working on a cover for the pop 2 demos but I ended up finishing the sessions cover. also made an alt version without the sessions text. feel free to use!

50851301047_8d7ddcc63b_k.jpg

50850485218_43502815bf_k.jpg

extra! I forgot I never posted this cover either that I use for the demo versions of songs on XCX World

50772816996_162a9f871f_k.jpg

Charli-Sig.png

IG

hello again two things!

1) i attempted to make a solo edit of i got it using parts of the demo, i'm not as talented as some of yall who make song edits but i decided to try and give it a go :)

and 2) the masterpost is up to date again although there haven't been that many leaks in the past few days. any questions or incorrect info we need to fix hit me up