Fluorine

Charli XCX

48 minutes ago, Sucker said:

https://dbree.org/v/06adb4

i just found this demo of "boys" on my hard drive from march 3rd 2017, and it wasn't on the masterpost so idk if it's been leaked or not? i think it's from the first day she recorded the song, because the vocals are....not it

never heard this before thanks for sharing ♥ the vocals are pretty rough but it's fun hearing how songs start before they get polished. she also says "my house was hit by a tsunami" as her excuse lol instead of trashing the hotel lobby

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

https://dbree.org/v/06adb4

i just found this demo of "boys" on my hard drive from march 3rd 2017, and it wasn't on the masterpost so idk if it's been leaked or not? i think it's from the first day she recorded the song, because the vocals are....not it

thank you for sharing. A seller was selling it in the past along Blame It On U (Demo) last year.

So, 2018 Charli was just fire. And those new leaks we have are so good!

I created a concept album, 'No Angel'

Spoiler

01. 100

02. Someone New

03. Dance All Night (feat. MO)

04. Mona Lisa

05. Feel It

06. Purpose

07. My Heart

08. Would You?

09. Never Felt Better

10. Break Your Heart

11. Cigarettes & Alcohol

12. Liquor

13. Spliff In My Ear (feat. Bibi Bourelly and VENO)

Deluxe:

14. Run Up

15. Million

16. Rain Over London

Okay so I wanted to share how I'm organizing the unreleased material from 2016-2019, here it is! :party: 

(I'm missing an album with the outtakes of Pop 2, but I'm working on it! It will have Let U Down, Claxxixx, I Try, All of the Time, Don't Let Me Go, Naked, and others from the era) Also, if I'm missing something, it's possibly because I don't like it :noparty: 

Spoiler

2021-01-19-6.png

2021-01-19-5.png

2021-01-19-4.png

2021-01-19-3.png

2021-01-19-1.png

2021-01-19-2.png

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay so I wanted to share how I'm organizing the unreleased material from 2016-2019, here it is! :party: 

(I'm missing an album with the outtakes of Pop 2, but I'm working on it! It will have Let U Down, Claxxixx, I Try, All of the Time, Don't Let Me Go, Naked, and others from the era) Also, if I'm missing something, it's possibly because I don't like it :noparty: 

i love the b-sides cover for xcx world! would you mind posting it?

redline