Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, keepitstickyicky said:

rare is one of the worst songs released in 2020 and prob one of the most bland songs ever created

ill never understand why ppl so desperately want the charli version when its such an enormous dud 

it seems like

you

don’t

care

why don’t you recognize 

im 

so

rare?

always there

you don’t do the same for me

that’s 

not

fair

:bop:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, CHARLICXC said:

I’m pretty sure bfy leaked the 320 file and this is it 

Well I’m sorry to break it to you but bfy already lied to you guys several times about multiple things in the past.. Most of the 320 files they leaked are just upscales of 128 files we already had before. They either edited them on purpose or got through other people who tampered with the songs. You can check yourself if you use spek.

9 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Vroom Vroom

XCX World (Deluxe)

XCX World: B-Sides

24h

Charli: B-Sides

I know you're sorry but it doesn't matter no more

I didn't create the XCX World: B-Sides cover, someone created it here and I grabbed it because I loved it.

I also took the idea of the I know you're sorry... album from someone here but I don't remember who was it.

The XCX World cover is well known.

The 24h cover is also from someone in this forum.

Vroom Vroom cover is by Kallum Lavigne.

I only created the Charli: B-Sides and I know you're sorry... covers.

Many of the songs from the Charli sessions were extended to last around 3 mins at least, 'cause the original were, in many cases, under 2:30, which annoys me to hell. Additional production in "real luv" and "the party's never over" by me.

Enjoy!

Fantastic work! :gclap:

The fact that we've had so many projects from her (officially and via leaks)

Like...

Heartbreaks & Earthquakes

Super Ultra

True Romance

SUCKER

Vroom Vroom

XCX World

Number 1 Angel

24hrs

Pop 2

Charli

how i'm feeling now

nevermind the Sucker unreleased album, the countless demos, the 2018 droplet singles, all the collabs and all the other leaks over the years!

10 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

is wow yeah an xcx world outtake?

also, was generation braindead a sucker outtake?

I'd say Wow Yeah is a concept demo for Pop 2, but I may be wrong. But I don't think it's from the XCX World sessions. There's also the possibility it was only a pitch for someone else.

And Generation Braindead is a Sucker outtake, and I like to think it's from the punk album she scrapped in favour of Sucker.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

anyone have the unreleased sucker songs compiled in a nice album? I used to have one done but ever since I switched computers and music services back and forth... they got lost in piracy tracker limbo. :air:

10 hours ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Well I’m sorry to break it to you but bfy already lied to you guys several times about multiple things in the past.. Most of the 320 files they leaked are just upscales of 128 files we already had before. They either edited them on purpose or got through other people who tampered with the songs. You can check yourself if you use spek.

So... Everything was a play?

Cause everyone freaks out here when someone doubt the words of the saint BFY so idk what to say about it...

I've read some times here and on an old discord that BFY always trolled us (like the 2018 CTMP) but who knows...