Fluorine

Charli XCX

Provided that all the producers have been paid for their work… would it really hurt to put XCX World on streaming services? I get there are label obligations, and they would want her to promote but maybe I just don’t get how this industry really works 

21 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Toys actually slaps.. & the last 30 seconds of the song are transcendent! :legend: 

should it go with the 2018 songs or like rap / trap Charli stuff??? 

I have it with the 2018 songs. At first I didn't pay it enough attention but it grew on me a lot! :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I feel like she will release it someday, she loves the album. 

I wish Sky would just upload her shelved albums arts

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, katebusho said:

do we know if she's working on an album?

Yes. She's teased the idea of a 90's Janet Jackson inspired album since before HIFN.

And with all the music video BTS she's been sharing, coupled with the new merch aesthetic, it doesn't look like she gave up on it.

PLANET XCX 2021 :flutter:

1 hour ago, Still Sane said:

this remix included in the movie is SO good
i love to see the praise

i honestly just don't see how an XCX World release would work now, especially considering After The Afterparty, No Angel, Girls Night Out and Boys have all been on streaming and released officially. And I can't imagine the album without them? Maybe she could another droplets era before the next album and give us some more of the tracks, I'd love I Wanna Be With U, Waterfall and Die For to be released officially.

58 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Yes. She's teased the idea of a 90's Janet Jackson inspired album since before HIFN.

And with all the music video BTS she's been sharing, coupled with the new merch aesthetic, it doesn't look like she gave up on it.

PLANET XCX 2021 :flutter:

i don’t think the “bts” she teased was actually new album stuff - 

1 hour ago, xmooncandyx said:

It's a Bernie edit not a Biden edit :lmao:

Omg I noticed that too, my ignorant gay ass made the same mistake on my Insta story lol:deadbanana:

8nl2OpX.png

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Toys actually slaps.. & the last 30 seconds of the song are transcendent! :legend: 

should it go with the 2018 songs or like rap / trap Charli stuff??? 

Same! I love the last chorus! I put it with the 2018 songs

that charger song sounds so good, i really hope charli is serious about the remix because it would definitely fit her vibe! also i'm very ready for an official release, gotta give my girl her deserved coin

1 hour ago, Nothingness said:

i don’t think the “bts” she teased was actually new album stuff - 

My brains like "Charli asked that stan account to tweet this to fool us!" and I'm like shut uuuuuup and let me liiiiiive for once :defeated:

1 hour ago, Honeysuckle said:

that charger song sounds so good, i really hope charli is serious about the remix because it would definitely fit her vibe! also i'm very ready for an official release, gotta give my girl her deserved coin

It’s the second time she’s acknowledged the song. We are most probably getting the remix next week. 

did she jus-

miss xcx world :(

I see why she doesn't want it on streaming purely for the bitter fact she was robbed. Whole heartedly i believe it was never going to be released regardless; she said she was about to film music videos but also said the songs weren't finished / tracklist wasn't finalised. 

However looking at her discography now it doesn't fit as much - but would be so good to have on platforms