Fluorine

Charli XCX

25 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

For some reason there’s a bunch of snippets put together here lol. But there’s a few that sound new. Granted, a majority of them could be stem edits.

https://dbree.org/v/c62ab1

Bounce (Final)?

Moment (SOPHIE version)

Daddy Knows (Eyelar version)

Good Girls (Final)?

a Girls Night Out demo

I Wanna Be With U demo??

a Die 4 demo

Bounce sounds amazing, the better version 

Daddy Knows sounds like a bop

Good Girls demo is cute 

Moment is ok

Have doubts about these:

Pull Up, another demo? Or the same? 

Girls Night Out demo is cute too but dunno if it's stems edit or real

Waterfall, another demo? Or the same? 

Heartbeat, is the same we have? 

Die 4, another demo? Or the same we have? 

Down Like Whoa, another demo? Or the same? 

Queen Lizzy, is this a demo or stem edit? 

Can You Hear Me sounds the same or is there a difference? 

I Wanna Be with U, this one sounds so good omg, I think it's real... 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

27 minutes ago, LoveIsReligion said:

hold awnnnn WE NEED TKO.WAV or TKO.MP3 in real 320KBPS :eartha2:

I have always thought that what we have sounds kinda weird and not that HQ even though people claim is 320

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

35 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

For some reason there’s a bunch of snippets put together here lol. But there’s a few that sound new. Granted, a majority of them could be stem edits.

https://dbree.org/v/c62ab1

Bounce (Final)?

Moment (SOPHIE version)

Daddy Knows (Eyelar version)

Good Girls (Final)?

a Girls Night Out demo

I Wanna Be With U demo??

a Die 4 demo

the bounce and good girls snippets are both demos

that bridge in bounce is what they used before kyary recorded the final one - bounce final leaked last year there aren’t any more ‘final’ versions

1 minute ago, CHIPCHROME said:

@Roger that version of Queen Lizzy is Helveitcal’s edit.

Oh, thanks for the info :)

31 minutes ago, Silicone Cheese said:

@1000Times I’m not sure if you do take requests but do you have ice cakes? I see a lot of people asking for it so I presume it’s a good song in full. And thanks for the P4U demo she slaps  :wub: <3

I agree, it goes harder than the final version, I feel like the demo and the final have two different moods, both so usable. 

The final is so depressing

The demo is kinda sexy haha

31 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

The way I was just thinking of the original Party For You yesterday, thank's so much @1000Times

BTW do you happen to rare so we can shut up a few people in this thread?

30 minutes ago, nightride said:

i will NEVER shut up about rare
even if we get it i'll still keep talking about how AMAZING it is
s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif

29 minutes ago, kaliuchissimp said:

i second this

In honor of Selena's Spanish single haha

I want to hear the Charli demo so badly

6 minutes ago, xcxb0y said:

the bounce and good girls snippets are both demos

that bridge in bounce is what they used before kyary recorded the final one - bounce final leaked last year there aren’t any more ‘final’ versions

Nah, that snippet of bounce sounds wayyy more finished than the demo that leaked last year. If anything , we got a stem edit of the final and thats the unedited one. Plus kyary’s vocals sound way more polished.

7 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

https://dbree.org/v/90e033

I think that’s the og file of the yours demo?

yeah this is what I already had... file says 320 but the specs max out at 16khz , so it’s really just 128kbps. 

14417469274.gif

14 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Nah, that snippet of bounce sounds wayyy more finished than the demo that leaked last year. If anything , we got a stem edit of the final and thats the unedited one. Plus kyary’s vocals sound way more polished.

lol do u not remember the version played on kimmel and at other shows all throughout 2017? that snippet definitely isn’t the final

also that file is called ‘2016 sampler’ implying it’s an older version of bounce

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

quick question: who is that in that gif? it kinda looks like lea michele :crying3:

the disrespect :flop: 

it’s Sevdaliza... go check out her thread & music! She’s incredible. That gif is from her music video; That Other Girl. 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, 1000Times said:

Wow thank you so much! Can't believe we finally got this demo! Here's hoping for if I cried or Ice Cakes ^_^

3 minutes ago, LoveIsReligion said:

Im relistening to album “charli’ and i feel like the album genre was all over the place and i hated tommy cash, and didn’t vibe with 1999 for some reason;/

she literally has so many good songs but i feel like this album tried to aim for the charts by collaborating with pretty known artists and i hope that next time she doesn’t give a f about it.

I agrer with you here, I love Charli the album but HIFN felt more like a cohesive LP. I hope the next one is just as next level ?