don’t lowkey shade my sis porsche like that. :gtfo:  

(but i agree this version is blessed)

it's just a tracklist arrangement, i love Porsche too
Charli x MØ is always a great team

3 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

Ok we have seen your previous post, that kind of begging is annoying as fuck

We all know u won’t shut your mouth after

That's rude as fuck

Please respect. That's what the world needs, nice people. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, Sam98123 said:

Why is no one begging for Lucy Liu and the Popper song? wtf is rare demo instead of those 2 :flop:

At this point, I think we'll get Lucy Liu first than Rare haha (not complaining tho :creep:)

This fanbase is being fed and I adore it (thanks again @1000Times@1000Times)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

Ok we have seen your previous post, that kind of begging is annoying as fuck

We all know u won’t shut your mouth after

Ok so the problem is me, begging for these tracks. The other people begging for rare and moonlight are ok.

@1000Times if i get on hour nerves for that, im really sorry.

And @NEXTLIFE stay in your lane. I never disrespect you in here and ill never do it. Everyone in here was begging for something, not just me.

10 minutes ago, Roger said:

That's rude as fuck

Please respect. That's what the world needs, nice people. 

Thank u

The truth is that were begging for tracks for weeks, and then they leak, we listening to it like 4 or 5 times and it get bored, so we comeback here and continue to begging for leaks.

This is sad. I assume that I regret it.

8 minutes ago, Alexandrefigueiredo said:

The truth is that were begging for tracks for weeks, and then they leak, we listening to it like 4 or 5 times and it get bored, so we comeback here and continue to begging for leaks.

This is sad. I assume that I regret it.

Speak for yourself

I keep listening to her unreleased songs nonstop pls stfu you're really ungrateful

2 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

Speak for yourself

I keep listening to her unreleased songs nonstop pls stfu you're really ungrateful

Second this. 

@Alexandrefigueiredo

That's your reality, not mine nor most of people here, some songs are wonderful and single worthy. 

Please guys don't be disrespectful to the people who are still waiting for some of their "holy grail" songs to leak, maybe the songs you wanted so badly already leaked and you are more than satisfied at this point as you have zero or almost none interest in the ones people are asking/begging for. 

In the other hand, please be grateful, it's sick to see people acting like ass holes and feeling entitled to get those leaks just because. 

Be grateful 

Be respectful 

That's it. 

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

Please guys don't be disrespectful to the people who are still waiting for some of their "holy grail" songs to leak, maybe the songs you wanted so badly already leaked and you are more than satisfied at this point as you have zero or almost none interest in the ones people are asking/begging for. 

In the other hand, please be grateful, it's sick to see people acting like ass holes and feeling entitled to get those leaks just because. 

Be grateful 

Be respectful 

That's it. 

Ok I agree. Sorry if i say something wrong here.

Sorry to everyone

How do u organize the tracklist for 24 hour album? I wanted to delete i got it and idwn demo, and put 3 more songs, just to match with the 10 songs mixtape.

3 minutes ago, Foxes said:

omg how many times do we have to reiterate that daddy knows was only recorded by eyelar and not charli herself:facepalm:

We think the same bout up & down

13 minutes ago, Roger said:

Be grateful 

Be respectful 

That's it. 

This is annoying as hell coming from you. You're in the Sky Ferreira thread calling her a bitch cause she hasn't given you a new album and calling her a joke for not leaking her old material.