Fluorine

Charli XCX

19 minutes ago, Roger said:

Please guys don't be disrespectful to the people who are still waiting for some of their "holy grail" songs to leak, maybe the songs you wanted so badly already leaked and you are more than satisfied at this point as you have zero or almost none interest in the ones people are asking/begging for. 

In the other hand, please be grateful, it's sick to see people acting like ass holes and feeling entitled to get those leaks just because. 

Be grateful 

Be respectful 

That's it. 

Thissss!!! I've been begging for the moonlight demo so many times but i've never said any bullshit about any songs that i dont like so much like hbhg or believe

8 minutes ago, Alexandrefigueiredo said:

How do u organize the tracklist for 24 hour album? I wanted to delete i got it and idwn demo, and put 3 more songs, just to match with the 10 songs mixtape.

We think the same bout up & down

Not trying to sound rude or anything but we knew up and down had a Charli version since we discovered about the song on december 2016 https://mobile.twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/804772977610870784

13 minutes ago, Foxes said:

omg how many times do we have to reiterate that daddy knows was only recorded by eyelar and not charli herself:facepalm:

tea but like we still need the exchange sophie version :crossed: cmon eyelar baby she been teasing it’s release since 2016 lmfao

13 minutes ago, Nothingness said:

tea but like we still need the exchange sophie version :crossed: cmon eyelar baby she been teasing it’s release since 2016 lmfao

True. Eyelar version would still be cool to have, just to complete the exchange setlist in studio

edit: not begging just saying x

46 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Her pop rock Magnus opus 

Such a good song! 

Not really pop rock, but got your point 

Was that one released officially by her? I don't remember if it was along with Valentines

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

42 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

This is annoying as hell coming from you. You're in the Sky Ferreira thread calling her a bitch cause she hasn't given you a new album and calling her a joke for not leaking her old material.

Don't compare Charli with SO many official releases in 10 years with Sky just having 1 album and having lying to us ever since she announced Masochism. 

Is not the same situation. 

Charli is such a hard worker artists that actually respect her fans and love em. 

Sorry to come up annoying to you as I have nothing against you and I respect you as much as everyone. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

4 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

this one sounds good:flutter: https://dbree.org/v/88b8ca

They sound like made of stems to me, let's wait for someone who have more info about em :)