Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, Nigel Hitch said:

that paradise edit sounds good then:bop:

I don't see why it shouldn't be shared then, but ugh, people trying to show off or trade fan edits made of stems are so annoyinhm

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Guys, would you like Charli to rework some True Romance songs as an anniversary thing? 

An EP would be nice, but knowing Charli, she would go the extra mile and rework all the track list. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Tysm

1 minute ago, Roger said:

Guys, would you like Charli to rework some True Romance songs as an anniversary thing? 

An EP would be nice, but knowing Charli, she would go the extra mile and rework all the track list. 

Imagine a deluxe anniversary version including Midnight. A SERVE

1 minute ago, Alexandrefigueiredo said:

Tysm

Imagine a deluxe anniversary version including Midnight. A SERVE

It would be amazing 

Midnight

Killing Moon 

Jungle 

Atomic

Interior 

You, Me and the Radio

Dunno what else has a heavy TR aesthic and sound. 

8 minutes ago, Roger said:

imagine reworking you're the one. that song introduced me to charli discography I'd love it

Just now, Roger said:

It would be amazing 

Midnight

Killing Moon 

Jungle 

Atomic

Interior 

You, Me and the Radio

Dunno what else has a heavy TR aesthic and sound. 

Remembering when Midnight and Mess leaked in here and it was a meltdown.

Tea is TR era outtakes >>>>> all the others

5 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Remembering when Midnight and Mess leaked in here and it was a meltdown.

Tea is TR era outtakes >>>>> all the others

The original leaks, the outtakes :worship:

ℐ? ℐ ???? ??? ??

????? 3?ℳ, ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?????

?????? ???'? ?? ?? ??????

'????? ????? ???? ℐ ???? ???, ℐ ???? ??????

?? ???'? ??? ???? ?? ??

ℐ'? ??? ?? ?? ????

?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

the way user 1000 Times ended a whole era for charli fans of LQ snippets and shitty stem edits leaking & it having any type of impact. they’re like a modern day prophet tbh

A real god

That makes me think that maybe the users that are kinda pressed about how many leaks we have had just because of 1000Times are afraid that he leaks songs that people are asking for or begging for and they are willing to keep them for themselves or to trade. 

Maybe, just maybe, I rather believe that's not the reality of no one here. 

8 minutes ago, lxcxs said:

ℐ? ℐ ???? ??? ??

????? 3?ℳ, ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?????

?????? ???'? ?? ?? ??????

'????? ????? ???? ℐ ???? ???, ℐ ???? ??????

?? ???'? ??? ???? ?? ??

ℐ'? ??? ?? ?? ????

?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???

honestly: this is the song that we NEED
i'm not asking, i'm not begging, i just know that Covid-19 would end if this remix of I'm Done eventually leak

10 minutes ago, Sis said:

Don't leak Rare that's a Dennis exclusive :derpna:

I read this and I had PTSD of so many years of listening to uploaded snippets with tags all over the tracks with weird voices saying nonsense stuff hahaha

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

This is annoying as hell coming from you. You're in the Sky Ferreira thread calling her a bitch cause she hasn't given you a new album and calling her a joke for not leaking her old material.

well they spilled

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Such a good song! 

Not really pop rock, but got your point 

Was that one released officially by her? I don't remember if it was along with Valentines

I mean it’s got a guitar rock chorus with pop verses, sounds pretty sucker esque weirdly. 
it was leaked on Rick Nowels website with other masterpieces like heartbreak high 

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean it’s got a guitar rock chorus with pop verses, sounds pretty sucker esque weirdly. 
it was leaked on Rick Nowels website with other masterpieces like heartbreak high 

Oh, thought It was released by her on SoundCloud. 

In that case, that must be other song haha 

Heartbreak High is still a gem too!