Fluorine

Charli XCX

It would make sense she may have signed something where she could get in trouble for leaking Rare idk lol

And if you are Charli, for the love of God release XCX WORLD

It would be every fans dream! 

We want to buy and support so badly

6 hours ago, PrettyBaby said:

@Glitter Boy @HEARTCORE  How do you guys continue to use the old playlist view in iTunes, with the big cover photo? I haven't been able to find it in a couple years since iTunes was updated (several times ago).

mine isn't a playlist, mine is an album that i made lol

JUNGLE LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK WE'VE LTIERALLY WANTED THIS SONG SINCE 2012, this was the actual holy grail of charli songs.......anyone who doesnt know this song needs their stan card revoked 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, 1000Times said:

WHAT 

THE 

FUCK

You gotta be the real Charli new-queen-of-pop XCX, I just can't see why you can't be her at this point but omg, I'm speechless and super happy about you sharing this with all of us. 

This was definetly my holy grail, I adore the original release (the remix) on the Stay Away maxi single and always hoped to hear the original, got very confused why it wasn't released on the mixtapes nor True Romance. 

I just played it for the first time and wow, I didn't know what to expect but I thought it may be similar to the remix, while the melody is the same, I didn't though there would be more lyrics in the chorus somehow, such a pleasent surprise! 

The song definetly doesn't fit the overall sound of True Romance and I can't see why it didn't make the cut, but it surely has the Charli sound that she was doing back then than made us fans of her from the beginning. 

Thank you so much @1000Times I know that I been asking for Rare since you started sharing all these songs, but at this point you can keep it (I'm just talking about me, I know some people want it so please don't @ me haha), with this song, I feel like I just can't ask for more, this is the song that I have really wanted since I discovered Charli when she released the single You (Ha Ha Ha). 

And if you are really Charli, you really deserve all the success you have earned during this last 10 years and all the love of the fans you have. You are a true artist that love to share your own art with your fans. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, 1000Times said:

OMFG

2 hours ago, drewby said:

On behalf of the small handful of us who've been on LB/this thread since the very beginning, thank you @1000Times. Like... holy shit, I never expected this 

!!!!! DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO THE 2012 KIDS ON PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD

Like can I get a quick popup from @Madrigal PLEASE this is the most important leak in history. Right up there with Atomic in ain't-never-gonna-happen tier!

Ugh got me on my 2012 gif shit :crying:

On 11/3/2012 at 1:56 PM, Madrigal said:

BTW, listening to Phaeleh's remix of "Jungle makes me so sad." :(

On 11/3/2012 at 7:06 PM, Sitar said:

I don't know what this means W71g8.png

On 11/3/2012 at 7:08 PM, Madrigal said:

Charli has two versions of the song. One, the 'demo' version, was on her MySpace in 2008, and was called "Jungle Time." The second version is from 2010, and is known as "Go to the Jungle." Naturally, I can find neither. The only version I can find is Phaeleh's remix, and he went and lost the original.

Like this is MYTHICAL LEGENDARY FUCKING STUFF Y'ALL :bebe: