Fluorine

Charli XCX

can we acknowledge how genuinely nice @1000Times is like he has material we never thought would get to our hands and he's just straight giving it to us without 578349 LQ snippets and shit like he's not evening tagging them XCXCLUSIVE JUNGLE TIME FOR LANABOARDS F@GS PLS CHOKE instead he's like hey here's the song enjoy angels :wub: i mean truly a jesus himself

not people asking for other artists songs in here.... ANYWAY.... JUNGLE???? JUNGLE??? this is a dream WHAAATTTT :hair:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

28 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

can we acknowledge how genuinely nice @1000Times is like he has material we never thought would get to our hands and he's just straight giving it to us without 578349 LQ snippets and shit like he's not evening tagging them XCXCLUSIVE JUNGLE TIME FOR LANABOARDS F@GS PLS CHOKE instead he's like hey here's the song enjoy angels :wub: i mean truly a jesus himself

why are you assuming that they are male...a man would never be so generous

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

38 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

The thing with the tags is sooooo true. I'm always incredibly disgusted by the way gay stans talk with each other. Literally copying and treating each other like their bullies...

appreciation post for all the amazing gems we got over the years:

jungle

mow that lawn

mess

candyfloss

up & down

tko

bounce

round & round

hey boy hey girl

believe

wanna get fucked up

let's make love

light it up

party party

losing my cool

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

@1000Times we need these songs in the future :

Rare

The Middle (Demo)

Chemical Love (Ft. Daddy Yankee)

Moonlight (Solo)

The Is The Moment (Sophie version) if it exists.

As generic as The Middle is, I do think Charli’s vocals on that song would change my opinion on it. 

I was never a fan of the Jungle remix, but the original is superior. It would be amazing to hear the difference for the original version of I’m Done. 

16 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

do we have a list of TR outtakes/songs recorded around that time? im tryna make a TR vol 2 album, this is what i though would fit but idk:

• midnight
  • jungle
  • interior
  • wires

I hope they have Interior in HQ

6 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

leak atomic please :crying5: mama already had most of these

share some sis