Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone have Dirty Sexy Money solo in HQ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

hey boy hey girl is such a fun song i love it sm and i always picture her dancing in her cute red leggings while listening to it:party:and then her turning back to sophie's dj booth and laughing with her when bridge plays omg they were so excited for the new music this is so sad what happened with this whole era:rollin:i was fr so excited for her mothly singles era because with no angel and girls night out it kinda felt like a closure for the xcx world era and then they scrapped the rest of the singles...it just aint right

Just now, NEXTLIFE said:

Her TR and Sucker vocals were top notch in my opinion.

Famous:defeated:

It honestly annoys me how she degrades her vocals all the time in interviews. My sister even saw her live during the sucker era at an event and said she actually was surprised she sounded good.Obviously she needs some training as they have gotten worse over the years though.

54 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Thank you so much :D

51 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

FUCK Jungle giving me Kate Bush 

Obviously goddess Kate Bush is a big influence on Charli (specially during her True Romance goth witch days, just compare the lyrics of Black Roses and Kate's Waking the Witch, such epic reference) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

31 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Yall convinced charli needs to ditch the auto tune yet? It’s disappointing how she can create so many vocal tones but wants to sound like a hatsune Miku forever.

sorry but raw vocals are boring.. u can see the difference between stay away from 2013 n 2020

can someone help a bitch out and tell me how to download the songs from the neocities master post 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit#gid=0

I feel like im losing braincells 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

sorry but raw vocals are boring.. u can see the difference between stay away from 2013 and 2020

I believe it really depends on the song, Stay Away got beneficied and the 2020 sounds better, even more timeless than the original. 

But if the song doesn't need auto tune, then it must not be used. Forcing something is just not right. 

Miss U is an example, not all her vocals in the song have auto tune, the song doesn't need her vocals to be heavily auto tuned. 

2 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

can someone help a bitch out and tell me how to download the songs from the neocities master post 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit#gid=0

I feel like im losing braincells 

Just go to the far right, it says DOWNLOAD, just click there. 

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Just go to the far right, it says DOWNLOAD, just click there. 

I do that and it just plays the song in a new tab :toofloppy: I feel like its cause of my stupid ass mac

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

27 minutes ago, Roger said:

I believe it really depends on the song, Stay Away got beneficied and the 2020 sounds better, even more timeless than the original. 

But if the song doesn't need auto tune, then it must not be used. Forcing something is just not right. 

Miss U is an example, not all her vocals in the song have auto tune, the song doesn't need her vocals to be heavily auto tuned. 

I just love how autotune makes a song to sound dynamics that's it