Fluorine

Charli XCX

i really cant wrap my head around how greedy/ridiculous most people are on this forum -- its absurd

i have spent the last week still in AWE of the fact we have the 24 hour album, most of the 2018 tracks AND even rarities like Believe, yet some of you have the nerve to endlessly beg for more and more and more and will never be satisfied until we have the HQ version of every random, obscure track that Charli has ever recorded in her life

Give up the quest to be a "completionist" because it only takes away from the enjoyment of what we DO have -- not obsession on that one elusive track that tbh probably doesn't even exist (Hi Daddy Knows) 

1 minute ago, keepitstickyicky said:

i really cant wrap my head around how greedy/ridiculous most people are on this forum -- its absurd

i have spent the last week still in AWE of the fact we have the 24 hour album, most of the 2018 tracks AND even rarities like Believe, yet some of you have the nerve to endlessly beg for more and more and more and will never be satisfied until we have the HQ version of every random, obscure track that Charli has ever recorded in her life

Give up the quest to be a "completionist" because it only takes away from the enjoyment of what we DO have -- not obsession on that one elusive track that tbh probably doesn't even exist (Hi Daddy Knows) 

finally someone said it.

5 minutes ago, keepitstickyicky said:

52 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

https://dbree.org/v/11e04

wait that’s atomic

OMG ATOMIC LEAKED BYE

This is ridiculous, how lucky we are omg

43 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

the senior citizens won today! happy for y’all tbh

Jungle and Atomic finally Angels! It's been a long road but here we are omg. 

41 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS I MANIFESTED IT I MADE IT HAPPEN YASSS FINALLY A LEAK FOR ECLIPSE :crying5::defeated::squidward:

Let's celebrate! #JusticeServed #JustDesserts

39 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

I love hearing more of her older stuff! more please. atomic, jungle and you me and the radio are absolutely amazingggg!

INTERIOR HQQQQQ

I have no fucking idea why those 4 songs were cut from the album yet we got a VERY SHITTY deluxe edition with tons of remixes only. 

36 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!? I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD GET JUNGLE LET ALONE ATOMIC THIS IS MADNESS 

They are amazingly good, like wow good, her label is dumb for not releasing them. 

36 minutes ago, Sis said:

Maybe it's time for Sis to leak something :lmao:

https://www.mediahorse.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/InteriorLatest.mp3

Interior in HQ, a re-leaking that was always on Google.:derpna:

Thanks Sis! 

32 minutes ago, wraith said:

JUNGLE AND ATOMIC WE ARE WINNING EVEN MORE

The day have come for us the og Angels, the long wait was dreadful. 

24 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

ty so much for atomic here is a 2011 song for the senior OG XCXers

https://dbree.org/v/0c6822

tenor.gif

This is so good! Wish it was finished, thank you so much, this is the sound that made me feel in love with her almost a decade ago. 

14 minutes ago, Sis said:

Leak Too Many Omens studio version, her Björk moment

Yas queen Björk 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

i always forget how big the love for true romance was in this fanbase lol it was huge back in the day

7 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

me watching you guys partying with all the songs that you've been waiting for

Enc3SAiXYAYRxz7.jpg

i mean... they did wait 9+ years for it, so don't give up!

first porsche demo leaked "for lonely night" right after he asked for it https://dbree.org/v/b72e80
now atomic studio leaked "for rd" (whoever tf that is) https://dbree.org/v/11e04

and people still say that begging doesnt work 

rare for nightride, when?
s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞