Fluorine

Charli XCX

14 hours ago, PrettyBaby said:

I enjoy your albums :)  But how do you get them to look that good when you share them with us? Do you keep an old version of iTunes on another drive, or is there another program that displays songs in a list, or it some kind of Photoshop wizardry?

I used to cobble these together in Paint to mimic the old iTunes playlist view, but I'm kinda over it :ohno:

29391287367_2dab349fc9_b.jpg

thank u!! i don't do anything special, i just click the album in itunes and it opens up as a big version. i dont have anything special installed and i have the latest version of itunes. i'm using windows, if that helps?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

this is not a request but if a song called I Want To Be a Mermaid exists i really think we all need it, for world peace.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I’m really frustrated because I want to share a screenshot of the album I made but I don’t fcking know how to do that anymore. :toofloppy:

i used to upload images onto imgur & then yknow paste the /img link into my post and BAM there it is... now the image code is just a website link, not a jpg so idk what I’m doing??? help :poordat:

14417469274.gif

2 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I’m really frustrated because I want to share a screenshot of the album I made but I don’t fcking know how to do that anymore. :toofloppy:

i used to upload images onto imgur & then yknow paste the /img link into my post and BAM there it is... now the image code is just a website link, not a jpg so idk what I’m doing??? help :poordat:

upload on imgur and then right click the image so it opens in a new tab and it'll be like 

imgur.com/randomnumbers.png

and then hit insert other media and hit "image from url" and paste that one

4 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

if you have a twitter post the image there and then copy the link of it here and it should work (that's what i do anyways)

35 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I can’t right click the image because I’m on my phone. My computer is too old for Imgur to work on the browser... and I don’t use Twitter. 25 going on 50 over here... :crai: 

you should be able to open the image in a new tab from ur phone too! use google and press on the pic

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 minutes ago, Moon River said:

I can't stop listening to the Atomic studio version. :defeated:

:defeated:I love that y’all have this emoji on here lol. It’s a staple on ktt. We call them smileys over there tho