Fluorine

Charli XCX

this demo of SuperLove is out of reality
we need more pop rock Charli XCX

btw the original demo with the actual lyrics of the version released leaked in HQ?
i remember some demos (Break the Rules, Doing It) leaking in HQ but the SuperLove rough demo being LQ

Just now, Foxes said:

oh my god this superlove demo is SO GOOD....... why is it kinda better than the released ver :defeated:

it's random but now that i saw Foxes on your profile... this demo kinda remind me of Body Talk
it's the same sound of loneliness and kinda hope that the song has in the production
retro, pop rock, 80s and teen flavor in one demo, we really won with that leak :crai:

22 minutes ago, alan said:

this demo of SuperLove is out of reality
we need more pop rock Charli XCX

btw the original demo with the actual lyrics of the version released leaked in HQ?
i remember some demos (Break the Rules, Doing It) leaking in HQ but the SuperLove rough demo being LQ

You meant this one?

https://dbree.org/v/b04524

I wasted my time logging back into Twitter to try and upload my album here and I still can’t figure out how to embed it.... WTF AM I JUST BEYOND MY PRIME?!??? IS TECHNOLOGY TOO ADVANCED FOR ME NOW?? IT TOOK ME LIKE A WEEK TO MAKE THIS HEARTBREAK CHARLI ALBUM & I JUST WANNA SHARE THE DAMN SCREENSHOT OF MY ITUNES. 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 

14417469274.gif

22 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I wasted my time logging back into Twitter to try and upload my album here and I still can’t figure out how to embed it.... WTF AM I JUST BEYOND MY PRIME?!??? IS TECHNOLOGY TOO ADVANCED FOR ME NOW?? IT TOOK ME LIKE A WEEK TO MAKE THIS HEARTBREAK CHARLI ALBUM & I JUST WANNA SHARE THE DAMN SCREENSHOT OF MY ITUNES. 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 

Now sis...

Go on imgur, upload the pic and post the link in here. You can do It, we believe.mp3 in you! :party:

11 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

thank u!! i don't do anything special, i just click the album in itunes and it opens up as a big version. i dont have anything special installed and i have the latest version of itunes. i'm using windows, if that helps?

YESSS! I tried clicking "View as... Albums" and that's what I've been looking for. I didn't realize it because most of my data is messy and I would have 2-4 "albums" in there. I just have to go through and standardize my "artist" and "album artist" categories. (For some reason I have multiple instances of "Charli XCX" and "Lana Del Rey" even though they look like they are typed in the same.)

Thank you for your help! 

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png