Fluorine

Charli XCX

at this point is it THAT crazy to assume they're actually charli? like between believe/jungle of all songs/if i cried its got me rly thinkin

(altho i doubt it, thank you again whoever u are, we love u)

8 minutes ago, TRfaraway said:

If it's not Charli herself it's gotta be AG, how tf are hifn tracks leaking??

Bloomforyou said she was hacked again recently. They better not start leaking songs that she's working on for her next album :biblio:

Thank you @1000Times for this outtake, please Charli keep feeding us whenever you feel like, I truly appreciate that you let us enjoy all these bops that didn't come out officially.

I hate that this song is so good and didn't make the cut, but somehow it feels like it doesn't flow well, although it might have been an amazing bonus track. 

I'm 100% sure that the reason 1000Times (which I wanna believe is Charli herself) is sharing all these tracks is because Charli is not planning to release them and it's ready to move on to her new project which, as I can tell by her latest IG post, is ready to be revealed. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, Roger said:

Thank you @1000Times for this outtake, please Charli keep feeding us whenever you feel like, I truly appreciate that you let us enjoy all these bops that didn't come out officially.

I hate that this song is so good and didn't make the cut, but somehow it feels like it doesn't flow well, although it might have been an amazing bonus track. 

I'm 100% sure that the reason 1000Times (which I wanna believe is Charli herself) is sharing all these tracks is because Charli is not planning to release them and it's ready to move on to her new project which, as I can tell by her latest IG post, is ready to be revealed. 

OMG i would cry if it charli herself ???

y'all gotta draw the line somewhere and it NEEDS to be here... Leaking potentially upcoming material IS NOT something you should be asking for more of / wanting to happen... that's just icky and disrespectful to charli. ask whatever you want from the past , but begging for NEW STUFF and getting it leaked so not only is charli no longer making profit but her release plans are now probably ruined is just gross.

xMcVPI7.jpg