Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, abombnd said:

y'all gotta draw the line somewhere and it NEEDS to be here... Leaking potentially upcoming material IS NOT something you should be asking for more of / wanting to happen... that's just icky and disrespectful to charli. ask whatever you want from the past , but begging for NEW STUFF and getting it leaked so not only is charli no longer making profit but her release plans are now probably ruined is just gross.

Also not here for the continuous praising n ass kissing of leaker personalities, stop worshipping false idols, this isnt 2015

VHshv7gl.png

6 minutes ago, abombnd said:

y'all gotta draw the line somewhere and it NEEDS to be here... Leaking potentially upcoming material IS NOT something you should be asking for more of / wanting to happen... that's just icky and disrespectful to charli. ask whatever you want from the past , but begging for NEW STUFF and getting it leaked so not only is charli no longer making profit but her release plans are now probably ruined is just gross.

I don't think we'd ever see IIC anyways but 100% I agree

:illumilana2: I believe in Flipside supremacy :illumilana2:

Didn't Charli like post the stems of the HIFN tracks along with some of her favorite fan remixes in a folder? After that I assumed that there wasn't gonna be anything else music wise getting released from the album so I never understood why some of you are literally still holding on to the idea of a deluxe with outtakes. I would hate it for Charli if new stuff was getting leaked but I don't get a scumbag vibe from 1000times

2 minutes ago, abombnd said:

like did y'all forget xcx world?? 

It didn't get scrapped because it got leaked :rip: It just didn't have any successful singles and her label still wanted to push her as a main pop girl and wouldn't let her put out a project with no "hits". Nothing really leaked until 8 months after its intended release (which was delayed like 5 times). Charli simply uses the leaks as an excuse for the sad situation that was her label being complete trash

4 minutes ago, abombnd said:

I agree in everything you mention, but I don't think there was any plan of releasing If I Cried or re releasing HIFN as Charli has lately been hinting that there is a brand new sound project. 

And I found very weird and strange that Charli has been hacked for the third time, it's just not that easy to hack someone way too many times, even more someone who is very tech savvy as Charli. 

Sharing If I Cried, Jungle and Atomic really makes me believe that this person is either Charli or someone very close to her.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, Roger said:

I agree in everything you mention, but I don't think there was any plan of releasing If I Cried or re releasing HIFN as Charli has lately been hinting that there is a brand new sound project. 

And I found very weird and strange that Charli has been hacked for the third time, it's just not that easy to hack someone way too many times, even more someone who is very tech savvy as Charli. 

Sharing If I Cried, Jungle and Atomic really makes me believe that this person is either Charli or someone very close to her.

jesus christ it is not charli, it's someone who obtained files illegally and is posting them online and that is IT. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

1 minute ago, Roger said:

Thank you @1000Times for this outtake, please Charli keep feeding us whenever you feel like, I truly appreciate that you let us enjoy all these bops that didn't come out officially.

I hate that this song is so good and didn't make the cut, but somehow it feels like it doesn't flow well, although it might have been an amazing bonus track. 

I'm 100% sure that the reason 1000Times (which I wanna believe is Charli herself) is sharing all these tracks is because Charli is not planning to release them and it's ready to move on to her new project which, as I can tell by her latest IG post, is ready to be revealed. 

It's not her :rip:

People literally have newer stuff such as a recently reworked Sticky:

And bloomforyou told us days ago about her being hacked again recently:

"For the sake of Charli and her team, if you read this, please secure your accounts as it's obvious another breach has occurred"

They better not start to leak anything she's been working on for XCX5 mazen.gif

1 minute ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Didn't Charli like post the stems of the HIFN tracks along with some of her favorite fan remixes in a folder? After that I assumed that there wasn't gonna be anything else music wise getting released from the album so I never understood why some of you are literally still holding on to the idea of a deluxe with outtakes. I would hate it for Charli if new stuff was getting leaked but I don't get a scumbag vibe from 1000times

All these points are very valid imo. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

xJqF6x.gif

:illumilana2: I believe in Flipside supremacy :illumilana2:

While 1000times is a legendary leaker, liberating Charli’s google drive piece by piece, this song wasnt even recorded a full year ago. We could be listening to something certainly scrapped/forgotten rn instead of potentially garnering negative attention from Charli herself :facepalm: