Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, xcxangel said:

does anyone have a link for dirty sexy money solo? i need the one where the bridge is " i do it on and on and on...etc" xoxo

https://charlixcx.neocities.org/unreleased/etc/Dirty Sexy Money (feat. Charli XCX).mp3

Just now, Afterparty said:

hey y'all where's a up to date master post of everything?

idk if this one has everything but its the one thats used the most now i guess https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit?ts=5f605ad8#gid=0

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

3 minutes ago, nightride said:

that works, but is there one where I can download the files all together?

1 minute ago, Afterparty said:

i dont think so

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 minutes ago, Afterparty said:

take it from someone who used to download them together all the time... separating / downloading them yourself makes it so much easier to keep track of everything :oprah2:

:illumilana2: I believe in Flipside supremacy :illumilana2:

20 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

watch 1000times not share anything anymore :biblio:

I hope not  :cryney:

These recent leaks of 2010-2018 songs are really about preservation at this point and it's that cringe hoarder mentality that @1000Times has stomped tf out.

if you would have told me a year or 2 ago we'd have all these gems I'd flatline.

I just hope Charli’s work is secure... :ohno:

It’s fun to listen to an old demo or an odd track or two that’s had some hype around it, but I’ve largely kept my distance with these recent leaks... and especially now with If I Cried... that’s super recent and could imply that the music shes had in the queue could’ve been compromised (again) as well.

There are reasons to believe this could all be an inside job, I don’t think it could be 100% confirmed either way, but all I’m saying is if it isn’t, it’s getting a bit worrisome. I’d hate if another XCX World type of situation happened...

this is not that charli related (even tho she is one of her managers lol) but idk if y’all knew already but Elio released a new ep with Charger on it! There’s some other great songs on there and you guys should def give her a listen!