Fluorine

Charli XCX

2021 being the year this fanbase will finally move on from leaks cause there will be nothing left to leak, wow what a moment :xgiggle:

anyways, @1000Times thanks for your generosity, but hey gorgeous no need to leak charli's recent tracks! you can always leak pop 2 photoshoot instead :hooker: or 2018 droplets photoshoot :hooker: or both! that would be iconic. on a serious note, please don't leak any recent work charli is up to, thanks in advance babe

9 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

2021 being the year this fanbase will finally move on from leaks cause there will be nothing left to leak, wow what a moment :xgiggle:

anyways, @1000Times thanks for your generosity, but hey gorgeous no need to leak charli's recent tracks! you can always leak pop 2 photoshoot instead :hooker: or 2018 droplets photoshoot :hooker: or both! that would be iconic. on a serious note, please don't leak any recent work charli is up to, thanks in advance babe

This we need some nice shoot outtakes now 

1 minute ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

literally the second i would share the zipped file 69 new songs would leak so i think its best we just keep it at individual downloads

well i mean gdrive and mega folders exist that you could upload to at any time, i do it with my miley PH folder

13 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

On 1/14/2021 at 6:14 AM, HEARTCORE said:

girl this will never happen, there'll be some fags still thirsting for Bounce (Final Final Version with 1 extra drum beat) until the end of time

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

well guys this is NOT it. i’m all here for leaks, but we all know charli reworks and uses old songs for newer projects sometimes. we don’t know if “if i cried” would’ve been released anyway but why risking to ruin her releases once again? i mean there’s an amount of titles we know of old shit that could be easily leaked, focus on that. the recent leaks have been amazing and i loved getting all those “holy grails”, but potentially ruining charli’s upcoming projects ain’t it.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

12 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

well i mean gdrive and mega folders exist that you could upload to at any time, i do it with my miley PH folder

thats too much work tbh and all the songs are hosted on my website already anyway. if anyone else wants to make a bulk folder that would be cool ill link it in the doc but im good on making one personally haha

Just now, Nightmare said:

well guys this is NOT it. i’m all here for leaks, but we all know charli reworks and uses old songs for newer projects sometimes. we don’t know if “if i cried” would’ve been released anyway but why risk to ruin her releases once again? i mean there’s an amount of titles we know of of old shit that could be leaked, focus on that. the recent leaks have been amazing, but potentially ruining charli’s upcoming projects ain’t it.

look at what happened to party 4 u. it was shelved for years and then reworked for hifn. like any fag on this forum, i don't mind getting old unused songs. just don't leak anything that is/could be released in the future

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Maybe the leak wasn't worth this discourse after all...

Now the SuperLove demo, THAT's history :flutter: (I was a bit stuck on Atomic/Jungle so I'm hearing it for the first time)

also i just wanna publicly post on the charli xcx thread on lanaboards that i have been a fan of charli for less than a year (i got into her right before the pandemic after watching the pitchfork set and after a bunch of my friends tried to get me to listen to her which i always poo pooed ) but this less than a year has been a REAL THRILL and its been a true pleasure and fun time being a charli fan and listening to her music has been one of the only things that has consistently kept me reasonably happy and sane and shes just given me and all her fans so much and has quickly become an all time favorite of mine!  her music is incredible and brings me and so many other people joy as everyone reading this knows. if shows happen again its my number one priority to go see charli and lose my fucking mind. hope everyone reading this is well!! lol also please help if the info is wrong in the doc i want that shit to be spotless!

people who dont like charli are straight up fools with no taste

I love how you all are fine begging for 2018 leaks but if it’s from 2019/2020. That crosses the line ?

any of those songs could still be reworked and used. Just cause they are a year older doesn’t mean they are scrapped.

look at blame it on ur Luv. It was leaked and went on to be still released as a single.

the way that everything BUT rare leaks

im not even joking, i love all songs but the one i’ve always wanted was rare

i literally listen to the 20 secs snippets DAILY

the leakers letting me go through this should be a CRIME

QI34623.gif 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

6 minutes ago, fvck said:

kinda shook this list was actually right— https://dbree.org/v/252f2a

so we’re really gonna get attention and ice cakes next andddd u guys can finally shut up about daddy knows. :woot:  

I don’t know what to think anymore tbh. The leakers had us convinced last year that Hey Boy Hey Girl didn’t exist and well we got that.