Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m really curious to hear the full version of the snippet we have of “If you wanna go up, then you gotta go down” and I’m Done, I love her delivery on that. 

46 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

The fact that someone leaked it with a fan made instrumental like a day before really made the actual leak underwhelming. 

wasn't that up n down?

12 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

wasn't that up n down?

i think that he might be talking about that “go up” song https://dbree.org/v/18584e

and i thought that what we got was the full song, even though it’s only 40 seconds, no?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

41 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

ok but is she ever going to release that documentary about hifn?? like releasing it one year later kinda pointless??

at this point she's either gonna have to wait for the one year anniversary or just forget it. if she finds out if i cried leaked it'll for sure ruin any left over momentum :facepalm:

Just now, Bimini said:

at this point she's either gonna have to wait for the one year anniversary or just forget it. if she finds out if i cried leaked it'll for sure ruin any left over momentum :facepalm:

she has 2Hot, I hate all of this gravity left to put then (if they don't end up leaking)

the way 'if i cried" sounded like such filler to me when she teased it n i wasn't getting any of the hype for it when people were upset it got scrapped, but now i'm listening to it on repeat n yeah i get it 

qfrWuBl.png

imo if i cried that we got sounds more like a demo, also hasn't she said 'okay so that's one version right?' i really hope there's other version she can still put up for a release because the song isn't even a year old and us getting it at this point is really not ok