Fluorine

Charli XCX

:crai:My heart is beating in my chest, we'll never be friends, ah:crai:

:sluttybunny:My heart is hanging by a thread, we've come to the end, ah:sluttybunny:

:crai:My heart, my heart, my heart is turnin' numb, ah, yeah, ah:crai:

:sluttybunny:My heart, my heart, my heart is dead and gone, ah, yeah:sluttybunny:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

i can’t with people who call other hypocrites for not wanting new stuff leaked. of course every leak is bad, but there’s still a difference from something from fucking 2009 and something from some months ago. y’all really can’t understand basic logics 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Voignamir said:

imo if i cried that we got sounds more like a demo, also hasn't she said 'okay so that's one version right?' i really hope there's other version she can still put up for a release because the song isn't even a year old and us getting it at this point is really not ok

i think charli might have been referring to the pitched up version, she played both one after the other on a live if i remember correctly.

1 minute ago, whiteroses said:

on another note: i can't wait for the new era to start and finally hear this janet-inspired album:party:

im pretty sure she was more working on this than the hifn deluxe that bit the dust mostly around the end of june lmao hope she tweets the cover to the next album soon 

7 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

@1000Times if you are Charli/AG/etc please conspicuously post something on Twitter about puppies today to confirm your identity so I feel less bad listening to If I Cried ?

This ? pls

1 minute ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

Maybe I'm delusional, but after Charli referencing Lanaboards recently, Umru constantly tweeting about LB, and the whole usage of LB/Reddit as promotional tools for HIFN, I'm really holding out hope that these leaks are all from Charli's team to build hype for the next album

This x2 ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i can’t with people who call other hypocrites for not wanting new stuff leaked. of course every leak is bad, but there’s still a difference from something from fucking 2009 and something from some months ago. y’all really can’t understand basic logics 

Read my spoiler. It's not always black and white. I would love to be proven wrong and see that deluxe being released. :flop:

4 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Read my spoiler. It's not always black and white. I would love to be proven wrong and see that deluxe being released. :flop:

your spoiler spilled

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

ya'll are so dramatic just cause 1 song from HIFN leaked, an album that was already released and did very well. Also she literally played most this song on insta live for us. Wait until the other HIFN outtakes surface :hooker:

Several major artists this year have not been safe from leaks. It inevitable. Look at Mileys album leaked several months before release and Dua, now same thing is happening with Slayyters album. It happens mostly to the artists who have a large gay fanbase,  the gays seek out their unreleased by paying hackers for them.

Honestly, I'm glad she's acknowledged that Sucker isn't a terrible album... Using the demos and outtakes I think Sucker is an incredible album, it doesn't fit cohesively in her discography but honestly the album is just as good as her others!

I replaced the album tracks with the demo versions, cos they seem more punk than the polished final edit we got...

Spoiler

01. Sucker

02. Break The Rules

03. I Wanna Be Like You

04. Breaking Up

05. Let's Make Love

06. Boom Clap

07. Doing It

08. It Doesn't Matter (Seven Day Holiday)

09. Famous

10. Body Of My Own

11. Can You Please Shut Up?

12. SuperLove

13. Bel Air

14. Caught In The Middle

15. Need Ur Luv

Deluxe:

16. London Queen

17. Money (That's What I Want)

18. So Over You

19. Japan

10 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

ya'll are so dramatic just cause 1 song from HIFN leaked, an album that was already released and did very well. Also she literally played most this song on insta live for us. Wait until the other HIFN outtakes surface :hooker:

Several major artists this year have not been safe from leaks. It inevitable. Look at Mileys album leaked several months before release and Dua, now same thing is happening with Slayyters album. It happens mostly to the artists who have a large gay fanbase,  the gays seek out their unreleased by paying hackers for them.

its best not to encourage it lmao why would you even say this

xMcVPI7.jpg

16 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

agreed so dramatic as if the whole original charli album didnt leak weeks ago this shit is funny 

the only thing that BARELY makes me think that this could be charli leaking shit is the fact that she leaked long party 4 u snippet and hifn atlantic contract thing, so she clearly is capable of trolling and dropping shit in here

that being said @leakers PLEASE DON'T LEAK ANYTHING THAT SHE'S GONNA RELEASE :((((( literally neither charli nor her fans on this thread want that 

(but don't be shy... leak ice cakes tpno, daddy knows, and this is the moment SOPHIE version, assuming they're all scrapped) xo