Fluorine

Charli XCX

39 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

Anyways...

on a lighter note I made this cover for a XCX greatest hits type thing :w8ing:

Charlotte.jpg

The name was inspired by @rodamik :wub: If any of y'all have any suggestions for what songs (released or unreleased) to put on here lmk! 

This Agent Provocateur photoshoot is EVERYTHING and more.

The cover’s so cuuute, good job sis! :party:

1 minute ago, alkolmoldah said:

Wondering if a full hq Mow That Lawn exists.. :deadbanana:

I thought it was only that 2:26 song out there... of course it's like 128 kbps or something similar, so it's not a proper HQ, but as of full... what a good question! Many songs from the punk album are annoyingly short smh :noparty:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

'ℛ???? ??? ?????, ????? ? ??????

??? ?????, ???? ?? ??? ???????

???? ??? ?????, ??? ?????

ℐ?'? ? ???, ??? ??'?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???

???? ?? ????, ??? ?? ???

?? ??? ????? ???????...

????? ??? ?????

??? ??? ?????

???? ?? ????

??? ???'? ????? ????, ???? ? ???

???? ? ????, ??? ???? ??????, ??? ???'? ???? ???

ℐ ?????????, ℐ ??? ???

ℐ ??? ????, ℐ ??? ??? ?? ?? ????...

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

58 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

Well, who needs HIFN deluxe, when we could get the Janet album!

well sorry, didn’t mean to be rude to you fellow angel xx

oh no worries  i can have a normal convo your fine lol thats why i liked your post im not stuck up like some girlies on this thread :P

4 hours ago, Kurt said:

Idc if this is an unpopular opinion, but some of you guys are genuinely ridiculous. You’ve begged (and received) nearly every Charli song under the sun, but NOW you want to draw the line?

Why was it okay for you same people to beg for the 2018 songs then? Maybe you should go back and listen to the interviews she did following Pop 2, where she talked about how she wanted to write a lot of material in 2018 for the sake of pitching. Hell, any song could be pitched at any time - anyone remember when Blondie released Gravity and Tonight like a DECADE later lmao? Just because Charli doesn’t release these songs herself, it doesn’t mean that the songs don’t still have value, and leaking the material really hurts that value.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!

also we love a leader omg

For what it's worth, I'm one of the apparently few that really wants to get Charli's Rare. 

It is bound to leak, so I don't know why keep spamming, but also it's not cool to be rude to others, just ignore. 

Guys which song was set to be released by umru in a flash USB and it was corrupted? I forgot, did it leak? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

also we love a leader omg

:legend:

7 minutes ago, SHARLEYXXX said:

If I Cried sounds so perfect on that 24 Hour album... thinking bout it...

Actually it does omg 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

the way i came into this thread for one (1) day and asked for one (1) song and i got it the next day :bebe:

while some of these girls are begging for the same scraps for months and fighting users and being nasty over some mp3s, go out and get some fresh air besties

there has been so many leaks and i bet some of y'all didn't even download/listen once to them, take a dive into her unreleased catalog i'm sure you'll (re)discover stuff you didn't even know that :kiss:

38 minutes ago, drewby said:

What the argument looks like when one of the users is on ignore (not HEARTCORE)

HeavySecondAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

omg we have an ignore feature??? let me test this out on some of the girlies

19 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Argue all you want, but can we stop calling each other bitches & c*nts? Really unnecessary guys. 

okay i'll behave :flutter:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1