Fluorine

Charli XCX

it was probably for the best, this fanbase obsesses over unreleased songs way too much and it was getting out of hand

so... time to move on angels, charli is such an incredible artist with so much more to offer than leaks, may her next era be THE era :worship:

1 minute ago, Honeysuckle said:

it was probably for the best, this fanbase obsesses over unreleased songs way too much and it was getting out of hand

so... time to move on angels, charli is such an incredible artist with so much more to offer than leaks, may her next era be THE era :worship:

they did give us SO many songs so ig we have that to be thankful for

There is absolutely no way that Sticky demo is real... a toddler could produce better. Sounds like one of those awful remixes someone posts on here and everyone pretends to like :rip: I wonder if that’s what that insider (BOZ?) was referring to when he said she’s been working on Sticky and ruined it... but I can confidently say there is zero way she is working on that piece of shit. Love the original though. That legit must be a fan made remix because :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, White Dress said:

There is absolutely no way that Sticky demo is real... a toddler could produce better. Sounds like one of those awful remixes someone posts on here and everyone pretends to like :rip: I wonder if that’s what that insider (BOZ?) was referring to when he said she’s been working on Sticky and ruined it... but I can confidently say there is zero way she is working on that piece of shit. Love the original though. That legit must be a fan made remix because :deadbanana:

1000times said that it was real so 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 minutes ago, White Dress said:

it’s real but it’s from 2015 stargate produced 

14417469274.gif

Just now, nightride said:

1000times said that it was real so 

I just don’t buy it. Maybe I’m just ignorant to “insiders” but the fact that another insider mentioned a ruined version of Sticky months ago and that is basically what leaked leads me to believe they are obtaining these leaks from other insiders with little actual information of where they came from. Very possible someone had the leaked acapella, made a shit remix (:rip:), and sold it down a chain of insiders who traded with each other. Idk I could be wrong

11 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

they did give us SO many songs so ig we have that to be thankful for

oh, i'm definitely thankful for their work and generosity but i can't speak on everyone's behalf

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

it’s real but it’s from 2015 stargate produced 

That sounds reasonable I guess (still awful) I’m saying I don’t think she’s currently working on putting that version out. Am insider mentioned she was reworking it and ruined it but I feel like this must have been what they were referring to

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

here is my heartbreak album :) 

9292-F979-E7-B8-4283-846-A-7-E69082713-A

could you please post or link to the pic you're using for the artwork? I can't find it anymore

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

2 hours ago, mmarrythenight said:

y'all keep asking for Daddy Knows when we know damn well Charli never even recorded a version of it

Why you guys keep saying it when the only one who said it was b4u and we don't know if it's real... 

I think b4u also said no one had HBHG and charli never recorded WGFU either and we got two versions of it...