Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, Nothingness said:

true but this thread does get monitored more and it (sort of) relates to charli considering she *performed* it so i'm like lowkey both right and wrong :cuteface:

I hope miss hundred dollar bill doesn't see that then lol

Just now, Sucker said:

why aren't we talking about I'm Done 

just because everybody knows the leakers are gonna tease us for such a long time with that song

Omg "Cross You Out" rough demo is amazing, I love to hear Charli singing the whole thing, the original lyrics and no auto tune. :wub:

The rest of the songs are real good, "Ricochet" is quite a moment. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

any1 know specific years for these leaks so i can make it all accurate on the masterpost? rn i have 100 bad/bricks/cross you out demos for 2018, naked and i got you for 2017, then idk about the rest. just adding the song titles for now and not the audios yet btw

also what year is what you do to me?? i saw some people saying it was earlier than 2018 on here

The way @LMAlejandro’s Naked puts Sophie’s to shame... he’s got the mind of a mastermind. :legend:

i do like this new version tho, it’s very cute and I’m loving the new vocal harmonies in the chorus. 

14417469274.gif