Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

cute xcxworld sessions cover i made using itseuvn tower remake.

XCX_Sessions.jpg

this is so cute omfg, imagine if there was a way to replicated the helicopters and put them up in the sky 

xMcVPI7.jpg

1 hour ago, gone said:

i guess this I'm Done snippet is just an edit of LMA instrumental remake and filtered vocals from live

I Got You https://dbree.org/v/106c9a

for some reason i thought I Got You was gonna be charli singing that bebe rexha song nnnn but it's even better! thanks for whoever leaked it!

1 hour ago, fvck said:

me tryna figure out which parts she’s singing real words and which are nonsense

sHRveqf.gif

Me when i play Ebola (What You Need)

10 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

besides all leaks, let’s express our love for this woman that makes all these songs come alive.

Only Charli makes me feel this certain way when I‘m listening to her songs, not one single other song can copy her unique Style.

the leaks lately have been truly special to me personally as some of these songs were songs i remember being teased in 2018 but was never sure if they'd ever see the light of day (BIOYL w/ stefflon, Next Life, etc.) plus the 24hr album which was also very unexpected. A lot of these songs are also songs I've really connected with too especially with a lot of stuff that's happened in my personal life lately, songs like Happy Now and 1000 Times perfectly describe how i've been feeling lately with a lot of the stuff i've experienced and it just makes me feel so much better knowing there's someone else out there who's been through something similar to what i'm going through right now, and even if these songs weren't technically released I still love and appreciate her for being able to open up about her experiences and what she's been through. And thanks to @1000Times and whoever else leaked these songs because they've been truly amazing and have helped me a lot lately!

5 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

second leakmas in two days omg... someone trying to take 1000times spot :popcorn:

what if it is 1000 times still leaking this stuff? maybe they just decided to not hype it up on lanaboards anymore due to all the spam/requests

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

okay but can I'm Done leak now

please

.................i haven't asked for any leaks the last 200 pages :defeated: 

I think the moment it leaks, the internet will break. Just like R&R / HBHG / Taxi / WGFU / U&D / Believe / 24hrs album

10 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

cute xcxworld sessions cover i made using itseuvn tower remake.

XCX_Sessions.jpg

OH MY GOD.. its like the Pink Helicopter is zooming in on her on the building like a live stream!! AMAZING WORK 

3 minutes ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

what if it is 1000 times still leaking this stuff? maybe they just decided to not hype it up on lanaboards anymore due to all the spam/requests

he didn’t put “xcx” in the files like with these new leaks, and also some of them are not 320kbps, and all his stuff were 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

1 minute ago, RoundandRound said:

Which ones are not 320kbps? 

i think that popstars and either die 4 or i wanna be with you demo weren’t, i don’t remember exactly

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

4 minutes ago, nightride said:

he didn’t put “xcx” in the files like with these new leaks, and also some of them are not 320kbps, and all his stuff were 

actually the song 1000 times isn’t true 320 

14417469274.gif

7 minutes ago, Sitar said:

Quoting you but actually if anyone knows the producers for these 2018 songs I'll be happy:

Liquor, Mona Lisa, Toys, Thrills, Real Love, Never Felt Better :w8ing:

Mona Lisa  - Ian Kirk, Noonie Bao co-wrote

Real Love (2017) - King Henry

Never Felt Better and Thrills - Dec 2017

There are many versions of XCX World tracklist and many songs she considered for various projects in 2015. I'll share one example of what she was considering for release at some point (I don't know if it's been shared before)

Yes:

Money

No Angel

No Romeo

Bounce

I Wanna Be With U

Vroom Vroom

Good Girls

Daddy Knows

Queen Elizabeth

Pull The Trigger

Maybe:

What You Do To Me

Baby Girl

Taxi

Stuck On Repeat

Trophy *EP

Paradise *EP

Theme Park

Helium

Victimless Crime

3 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Mona Lisa  - Ian Kirk, Noonie Bao co-wrote

Real Love (2017) - King Henry

Never Felt Better and Thrills - Dec 2017

There are many versions of XCX World tracklist and many songs she considered for various projects in 2015. I'll share one example of what she was considering for release at some point (I don't know if it's been shared before)

Yes:

Money

No Angel

No Romeo

Bounce

I Wanna Be With U

Vroom Vroom

Good Girls

Daddy Knows

Queen Elizabeth

Pull The Trigger

Maybe:

What You Do To Me

Baby Girl

Taxi

Stuck On Repeat

Trophy *EP

Paradise *EP

Theme Park

Helium

Victimless Crime

This is so nice to know about thnks. Btw so Daddy Knows officialy has a Charli version

Charli has a lot of songs. A lot that are not in circulation or known to the public. Some titles I can share: Cry Baby, Arrows, Fill In The Blank, 4x4 etc. As I said there are so many more that came out of writing camps for XCX World. Apologies if these were known before. Also will.i.am was going to release Hey Boy Hey Girl at some point