Fluorine

Charli XCX

11 minutes ago, sweetener said:

but why wouldn't you want to witness her most ambitious release with some of her best material ever?

This entire concept and direction that she had planned out... I think this could've been an ICONIC staple album era if Atlantic fully believed in her and the material and let her do her thing instead of continuously sidetracking and delaying it which obviously was for the worst in the end. It's a real shame because we're probably NEVER going to get something like that from her again. 

13 minutes ago, bored said:

Honestly this is how I feel, I genuinely believe she would've been dropped by the label or kept in some sort of label purgatory as a songwriter if XCX had of been put out officially. Clearly, people didn't want that from her and I'm glad we have it (via leaks) but if it weren't for the drama that album caused behind the scenes we would never have gotten the mixtapes and I don't think she would've been given the opportunity by the label to rebrand herself as the alternative / PC pop artist she is today?

i second that, xcx world would be a step forward and like a mile backwards

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing stuff about her recording music videos for songs like come to my party & others for number 1 angel? do we have any insight into those?

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

16 minutes ago, Its Charli Baby said:

it’s becoming a part of my morning routine to login to lanaboards and discover new leaks:rollin:

When I wake up every morning and just before falling asleep at night. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, Foxes said:

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing stuff about her recording music videos for songs like come to my party & others for number 1 angel? do we have any insight into those?

I think the Come To My Party music video speculation came from the Charli's House Party thing that was revealed and also cos they were considering dropping the song in 2018. As for the Number 1 Angel videos I can't imagine them being professional or high budget music videos; purely cos of her relationship with her label at that point and also they were still planning on releasing and promoting the XCX album. So decent music videos for a free mixtape by an artist who wasn't meeting her labels expectations (at that time) would've been money down the drain.

I mean 5 In The Morning was her first post-XCX music video as the lead artist and it was still low budget. She also expressed wanting to do visuals for Focus and No Angel but I'm guessing the label didn't see a point in doing more promo for some random singles? 

1 minute ago, bored said:

I think the Come To My Party music video speculation came from the Charli's House Party thing that was revealed and also cos they were considering dropping the song in 2018. As for the Number 1 Angel videos I can't imagine them being professional or high budget music videos; purely cos of her relationship with her label at that point and also they were still planning on releasing and promoting the XCX album. So decent music videos for a free mixtape by an artist who wasn't meeting her labels expectations (at that time) would've been money down the drain.

I mean 5 In The Morning was her first post-XCX music video as the lead artist and it was still low budget. She also expressed wanting to do visuals for Focus and No Angel but I'm guessing the label didn't see a point in doing more promo for some random singles? 

most of them are bad anyway:lmao:atlantic give that girl some money

4 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Watching Exchange videos

the things we'd do now to see her perform TKO, Burn Rubber, Roll With Me, No Angel, Daddy Knows, Hey Boy Hey Girl, Bounce and more in one show!

12 minutes ago, Sucker said:

i love how there's 70+ people in this thread just quietly hovering and waiting for something to leak, like vultures waiting to attack and feast on their prey :creep:

ALL I WANT IS TO HEAR I'M DONE BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP. PLSS :toofunny:

has anybody reached out to @liam.mooreee on socials to see if they'll give us any info on the Charli's House Party thing? In that tweet it says its an "@liam.mooreee experience"