Fluorine

Charli XCX

24 minutes ago, alan said:

listening to the BIOYL demos with Lizzo, i wish they kept her vocals during some verses
Lizzo is a amazing vocalist and her backvocals during Charli's verses elevates the song

I agree, but it was the right choice to move her verse to the bridge, it ruins the flow in the new leak. 

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

I tried contact with this studio and the dance teacher about this rehearsal back in the days but as always no response.

I know one of the guys who was dancing. It was auditions for her festival tour and she used a couple of the dancers for Pentaport Rock Festival in Korea. 

2 minutes ago, lifestyle070 said:

I know one of the guys who was dancing. It was auditions for her festival tour and she used a couple of the dancers for Pentaport Rock Festival in Korea. 

Omg finally some info. Do you know if this guy has access to this file (of course we have 1000 bounce versions but u know... )

3 minutes ago, lifestyle070 said:

That’s interesting. I think a lot of us thought it was for a video. I saw her sing Bounce at a festival in Paris but she didn’t have much of a back up. She was on stage during the Charli tour mostly by herself, so she doesn’t really need dancers. 

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

Omg finally some info. Do you know if this guy has access to this file (of course we have 1000 bounce versions but u know... )

No they didn't get the file. But that version has leaked. The one she performed on her festival tour in 2017.https://dbree.org/v/0ee260

1 minute ago, Lukeb said:

That’s interesting. I think a lot of us thought it was for a video. I saw her sing Bounce at a festival in Paris but she didn’t have much of a back up. She was on stage during the Charli tour mostly by herself, so she doesn’t really need dancers. 

Yeah she only used the dancers once I think. It looked really awkward. Trying to find the video

2 minutes ago, lifestyle070 said:

No they didn't get the file. But that version has leaked. The one she performed on her festival tour in 2017.https://dbree.org/v/0ee260

Yeah she only used the dancers once I think. It looked really awkward. Trying to find the video

Nice! Thnks for the info and the file sis. Try to find this video for us id like to see the performance