I wanna be with u

this would have been such a perfect tracklist

yes

no

1 minute ago, Queen Lizzy said:

why does "Next Life" remind me of Rita Ora's "Let You Love Me"? both bops tbh

that's so mean don't do charli like that

35 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

Heyy @abombnd do u feel like remaking ur bounce edit with the new version that leaked? :flutter: I always liked the drop in ur edit better than the original. If not I understand and I can attempt it myself :D

reminding of this is an act of terroism

xMcVPI7.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

I am omnipotent. I am the queen of the universe. The waves engulf me and the water is warm.

hahaha just as I thought, making claims without actually knowing anything - you keep thinking that’s the final like the clown you are

Just now, xcxb0y said:

hahaha just as I thought, making claims without actually knowing anything - you keep thinking that’s the final like the clown you are

Omfg sis i'm so over!! you dragged me!! you slayed me!! who am i!?!?!? oh no!!!! skskskssk I'm so over chile oop anna ou kskssks

4 minutes ago, xcxb0y said:

I mean, where's the proof that the kimmel version was the final? This new leak sounds much more finished than that one..

XPo3CNC.jpg

1 minute ago, drewby said:

JAhkajsd why is it always users who joined later last year that have the worst attitude with some of the people who have been here for YEARS

right :crai: It's always the people with less than 500 posts and are only here for Charli... 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Just now, Say Yes to Heaven said:

right :crai: It's always the people with less than 500 posts and are only here for Charli... 

omg bye dont get me started on the people who have FAN SINCE: TRUE ROMANCE as their thing LMFAOOOO

15 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

I mean, where's the proof that the kimmel version was the final? This new leak sounds much more finished than that one..

same one played by ag at pop 2 afterparty in 2018

8 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

omg bye dont get me started on the people who have FAN SINCE: TRUE ROMANCE as their thing LMFAOOOO

Being fair is a thing tho 

I’ve followed Charli and Lana since their beginnings yet I don’t brag about it, just refer to their early eras when time is due. Thing is I’ve been browsing LB for a WHILE but never been animated to post something noteworthy in the forum till now. But then I guess it’s all because at the end of the day Lana and Charli have been the artists that have stood the test of time... (as opposed to lurking Gagadaily since it’s early days but only lurking it). 

1 hour ago, DaddyATRL said:

That version leaked? My heads empty when It comes to leaks these days, It's been A LOT lately :deadbanana:

No nothing leaked, I just looked it up and found out she's talked about it in an interview. I'll scream if we ever get to hear that version though. :deadbanana: