Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

:judgingu3:

I think It's incredibly boring, almost no Charli in there and super forgettable. I get that most people would say Porsche is the weakest on the album but It just bops. :flutter:

6 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

@ me, I don't mind ddddd

But seriously, I don't like the extra noisy production in Track 10. Its demo is better and it's the version I'm using.

Out of My Head is really good tbh. Not the best on Pop 2, but a very nice track imo.

2099... Troye was unnecessary so yeah, got you on that.

And Thoughts... that's magneficient! One of the best from Charli.

2099 is soooo empty? The album ends with February 2017. And yes, Thoughts is perfect. Being insecure, lonely and depressed never sounded better :crai:

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

My N1A sessions album is looking real empty n it's sad :/

it's funny how we have like milion outtakes from each record (even from vroom vroom which is a 4track ep :toofunny:) but for n1a we have like 2 confirmed outtakes

9 hours ago, rare said:

yes they are both fan made, the second one i think it’s lma remake

and ice cake was performed on fire festival 2019, and umru posted the official tracklist on his soundcloud, that’s how we know the title

Thank you 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Was Bad Chicks from the N1A sessions? I've seen people say it's from 2015, 2016, 2017, which one is it? My N1A sessions album is looking real empty n it's sad :/

I think it’s 2015 or 2016. I can’t see it being for n1a. Same with Tears & Tantrums.

So... Are the new HBHG and R&R dmwos real? They sound to me 

What about that new RwM mix? ? It slaps 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 6/10/2020 at 3:32 PM, Tulips said:

I posted the years of these songs a few pages back.

''Bad Chicks'' - 2017

''Ebola (What You Need)'' - 2016

''Feel It'' - 2018

''Pop the Balloons'' (Charli final) - 2015

''Pop the Balloons'' (Sarah version) - 2016

''Purpose'' - 2018

''Ride'' - 2018

''Run Up'' - 2016

''Runaway'' - 2015

''Stuck on Repeat'' - 2015

wait a minute hold on

for my N1A catalogue :hooker: i use this

Spoiler

Bad Chicks

Million

2Bad

Wanna Get Fucked Up?

Baby Boy

Rrring

Won't Back Down

Telephone

Gemini

Bad World

i know this might be a reach but imo they kinda have this N1A vibe

19 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

I think It's incredibly boring, almost no Charli in there and super forgettable. I get that most people would say Porsche is the weakest on the album but It just bops. :flutter:

The only bad thing about oomh is charli not singing enough that's why I want her solo version to leak someday

29 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Out of My Head is really good tbh. Not the best on Pop 2, but a very nice track imo.

2099... Troye was unnecessary so yeah, got you on that.

well that girl just said everything:gclap:

1 hour ago, H34RT said:

Sis dont forget about your unreleased collection please ??

Im zipping rn luv. Btw does anyone know a good platform to upload 2gb+ folder for free? I dont think wetransfer will help me that much.

or else I'll have to split the folder 

Out Of My Head has grown on me a lot tbh but it still doesn't feel like Charli's the main artist on the song. I wish it was just Charli feat. Tove Lo tbh. No hate to Alma but I just rlly don't like her voice. same with MØ, idk what it is about her voice but I just do not like hearing it

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Out Of My Head has grown on me a lot tbh but it still doesn't feel like Charli's the main artist on the song. I wish it was just Charli feat. Tove Lo tbh. No hate to Alma but I just rlly don't like her voice. same with MØ, idk what it is about her voice but I just do not like hearing it

I would have said you're not into a light raspy voice but since you like Tove...  

2 hours ago, bbr222 said:

Manifesting these (not Charli but they were played on the same Discord so maybe the same leakers have them)

https://dbree.org/v/fdb83d
https://dbree.org/v/877b15
https://dbree.org/v/ffdc6d

YES, i really wanna know who sings the second and the third one

and i think that the last one isnt from discord, it was being sold on leakthis, it even has a watermark

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞