Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don’t think I’m Done is coming. Those snippets are suspect. The same parts of the song we’ve already heard, the Jam City remix of it that Charli wasn’t familiar with. Why would she ask about that version, if she didn’t have it already? Maybe we’ll get the original version of the song, if it is in with the songs we are getting. But who knows. We don’t even know what’s leaking next anymore after all the 2018 songs leaked I think everything has been a surprise. Prove me wrong though, I don’t mind. I’d love to hear it. 

I wonder if it was considered for the summer singles, it seems odd to create a remix for an unreleased song, but it wouldn’t be the first time. 

Just now, Lukeb said:

I don’t think I’m Done is coming. Those snippets are suspect. The same parts of the song we’ve already heard, the Jam City remix of it that Charli wasn’t familiar with. Why would she ask about that version, if she didn’t have it already? Maybe we’ll get the original version of the song, if it is in with the songs we are getting. But who knows. We don’t even know what’s leaking next anymore after all the 2018 songs leaked I think everything has been a surprise. Prove me wrong though, I don’t mind. I’d love to hear it. 

I wonder if it was considered for the summer singles, it seems odd to create a remix for an unreleased song, but it wouldn’t be the first time. 

it will, people have the full and there’s more HIFN outtakes and other 2018/2019 songs that haven’t leaked yet. 

10 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

If we’ve learned anything this month, it’s that no Charli song is safe from being leaked. :flop:

14417469274.gif

29 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

I don't like WGFU. Like, at all

Never did, probably the worst of the prod Sophie bunch. :crossed:

Ha! Finally someone said it. I don't like it either, it's nothing special. SOPHIE prods? Any other is better than that.

22 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

I ran out of space on my phone downloading leaks :runs: someone pls tell me what these are?

https://dbree.org/v/3ab4f2

https://dbree.org/v/6013a8

The first link says I Wanna Be with U Demo 2. The second says Waterfall Mix 3. Didn't download them, but I heavily doubt they're legit.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

20 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

it will, people have the full and there’s more HIFN outtakes and other 2018/2019 songs that haven’t leaked yet. 

11 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

If we’ve learned anything this month, it’s that no Charli song is safe from being leaked. :flop:

Let me get my clown outfit ready for that day. 

10 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

NqnKbqF.gifSince we brought the bop gif back, I thought we should bring this one back too. I remember everyone saying this was Charli while XCX World was leaking. 

this gif gets me every time is so random she's just chilling eating chips no one else around her

48 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

NqnKbqF.gifSince we brought the bop gif back, I thought we should bring this one back too. I remember everyone saying this was Charli while XCX World was leaking. 

Is it Charli?