Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yeah, I remember doing that when BTD first posted the link, but it still never worked.

The TR demos we have-

Grins

Feel My Pain (2 versions)

So Far Away

In The Dark (You're The One Demo)

You

How Can I

and I think the single version of Nuclear Seasons sounds different than the album version.

Also the versions that were on Heartbreaks And Earthquakes, but I never kept the separated tracks.

Grins & SFA from the Mixtape [X]

FMP 1&2 [X]

You [X]

Nuclear Season [X]

But I have 2 versions of You're the One, one has more raw vocals than the other and 2 versions of How Can I, one tagged as the Original Version. They are real?

and thank you :D

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I have these:

Grins (1 demo, the one from the mixtape)

Feel My Pain (2 demos)

So Far Away (1 demo/original version/single version/mixtape)

In The Dark (2 demos)

You (1 demo)

How Can I (2 versions, one from the mixtape and the other one ripped from the movie I guess)
Nuclear Season (1 demo/original version/single version and the other one is the unmixed version from sampler)
Lock You Up (Demo from the mixtape)

I guess that's it. I'd kill for a Black Roses demo haha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I have these:

Grins (1 demo, the one from the mixtape)

Feel My Pain (2 demos)

So Far Away (1 demo/original version/single version/mixtape)

In The Dark (2 demos)

You (1 demo)

How Can I (2 versions, one from the mixtape and the other one ripped from the movie I guess)

Nuclear Season (1 demo/original version/single version and the other one is the unmixed version from sampler)

Lock You Up (Demo from the mixtape)

I guess that's it. I'd kill for a Black Roses demo haha

Can you please PM me the two In The Dark demos?

I have the following professionally recorded performances:

Daytrotter

Google+ Hangout

iTunes Festival

Dalson Heights

Hype Hotel SXSW

Urban Outfitters

Bands in Transit

Invisible Children's Silver Series

Neon Gold TV

BzhmW.png

Daytrotter

Google+ Hangout

iTunes Festival

Dalson Heights

Hype Hotel SXSW

Urban Outfitters

Bands in Transit

Neon Gold TV

Did she perform any old songs at any of them?

Daytrotter

Google+ Hangout

iTunes Festival

Dalson Heights

Hype Hotel SXSW

Urban Outfitters

Bands in Transit

Neon Gold TV

do you have the professionally recorded feel my pain performed at the iTunes fest?

Can you please PM me the two In The Dark demos?

Ok,give me 5 mins :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

@@comeintomybedroom "do you have the professionally recorded feel my pain performed at the iTunes fest?"

This one?
http://sdrv.ms/14Wjc6i
I ripped it from an HD video :)

Daytrotter

Google+ Hangout

iTunes Festival

Dalson Heights

Hype Hotel SXSW

Urban Outfitters

Bands in Transit

Neon Gold TV

Would you mind sharing? Please  :$

do you have the professionally recorded feel my pain performed at the iTunes fest?

I'm not at home, I'll look when I get back

Edit: can someone send me the End of the World acapella and Lonely Jaguar please

BzhmW.png

like this is what they say to offend me

Dl9Scdp.png

oh and recently they made a video of this whole shit show that happened between a guy wanting to keep the youtube password instead of giving it to the moderator and so they made a video of it and gave me a camio with Charli XCX because they really can't stand me but I don't see why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D_sugCM950&feature=player_embedded

at 3:49 - 4:59

sorry for all this unnecessary posts of mine I just need to vent  :$

okay as probably the only original user of GGD left (mid 2009 whaddup), I can't believe Spivey would do something like that.

But I'd expect stuff like that from trash like Lance. He probably still worships Nicki Minaj lol

Someone brought it to my attention that I was being talked bad about on here, so I wanted to do the mature thing and PM this to Reloaded myself on OGG, but ironically he blocked me. Since he wants to go around slandering me and other users I'm going to post this PM to him for everyone else to read just to set the record straight.

I saw what you said about Spivey and I on Lanaboards and I just wanted to clear the air and let you know that the secretproject thing really had nothing to do with you personally. Yes, we added you into it for the sake of comedy but I don't think you have any right to take it as a personal attack. Even nills wasn't really bothered by it and we called him a goat. 

And as for the Charli XCX shade, the fact that you're that self centered is your own problem. If you want to take every comment about her as a personal insult, be our guest, but you aren't her only fan. 

I also think it's really disrespectful and dishonest how you decided to play the victim and completely leave out the fact that you told Spivey to kill himself and made fun of him for being bipolar. We didn't go get everyone to gang up on you. You just act like a bitch all the time and act shocked when it comes back to you. You've said some really awful and hurtful things and we're defensive of our friends. That's really all it is. Don't act like you're being bullied just because you're the lone kid who threw a rock at a beehive.

I don't think that anyone hates you or has any more hard feelings and I apologize for even bringing this old drama up. If your feelings were actually hurt, then I apologize for that but you need to man up and get over it already. I'm not going to have you going on other websites A) giving OGG a bad reputation and B) saying things about me that aren't even true. 

I'm not even looking for an apology, I'm just letting you know that it's all water under the bridge and I don't want to have a petty little feud with you over nothing. And for someone who allegedly got ganged up on, it's confusing why you'd want to keep pushing people's buttons and bringing it up. No one was innocent in the situation so let's just be mature and get over it. 

Sooo this is not very a musical question but ~ someone's knows where I can find textures that look like Charli's ones? I mean like space-ish or messed old tv? I searched on Google but nothing works and looks like the ones used for True Romance, What I Like, You're the One, etc..  :cuteface:

The thread had just calmed down oe noe :oprah2:

Lemme flee :runs:

So I REeEeEeEally don't care what's going on above, but I've gotta say...

tumblr_mqd36kmWx91sa5boqo1_1280.jpg

Charli is lookin' gooOoOOod as the new face of Max Factor.

Hot fuckin damn

@@god : so YOU want an apology because he was upset that you were attacking him and posted a public video you made with him in it basically calling him an ugly smelly loser... 

You are just the worst kind of person tbh.  :toofunny:

If you'd read my post you'd see that I don't want an apology and I thoroughly explained not only my side of the story but also his. You don't know what kind of person I am so shut the fuck up.

I personally think she's too pale for a green eyeshadow like that and I don't like how it goes from the bridge of her nose to the ends of the wings of her eyeliner

BzhmW.png