Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

i mean in her name tags in the songs she does say xcx charli so.

4 minutes ago, rodamik said:

yeah I think we could see it like that, but OCD still aligns with @EXODUS:rollin:

Actually the whole XCX Charli makes sense now hahaha

Bye OCD

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

HOWEVER i do really love the idea of having an album called "XCX" and an album called "Charli" where she virtually has two totally different sister albums that both fall under the PC music category and are both self titled, I think that would've been really cute. but then again we probably would not have gotten the current XCX3 if it had not been for xcx world's flop

xMcVPI7.jpg

5 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Actually the whole XCX Charli makes sense now hahaha

Bye OCD

4 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

eeeh x, c, x, CHARLI!

2 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

But the tags on the songs says X-C-X CHOLI! :fabcat::fabcat::fabcat::fabcat:

alright alright I got it - I'll stfu  :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

30 minutes ago, its rb bb said:

Hey everyone, 

Been a long time observer of this thread and finally decided to post something. This month’s flood of leaks have been exciting and a bit inspiring for me. I decided to organize a collection that focuses on many of the ones I love, no matter what album/era/year they belong to. What I’ve come up with is a 4 Part Concept EP Series titled The Party’s Never Over (in the veins of Robyn’s Body Talk). 

Fantastic first post and welcome to the family :party:

9 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Fantastic first post and welcome to the family :party:

Thanks! I appreciate that. 

Hope you guys enjoy. I’ll update when there’s been significant updates to it vs. every single time one song is added if that’s of interest.