Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

appx 69% of the credit charli gets from f@gs and music nerds is like due to sophie and her work with charli and in general

you probably dont know her since true romance.. there was a time where all we had was super ultra, h&e and youre the one EP :makeup: + ill never know, valentine & wires

The person who is responsible for Charli’s shift to PC Music just died...SOPHIE is responsible for Charli’s best work....now we’ll never get more of them working together on music...RIP Queen!

Fuck! Just heard the news about Sophie and honestly kinda speechless... really hope her family and friends are coping, can't even imagine how they and Charli must feel. Like, Charli XCX wouldn't be Charli XCX if it weren't for Sophie!

So many great songs together, Vroom Vroom, Paradise, Trophy, Secret (Shh), Roll With Me, Out Of My Head, No Angel, Girls Night Out and god knows how many more that have leaked and remain unreleased! They were truly ahead of the times... 

I'm kinda not ready for when Charli addresses the situation, cos its gonna be super emotional.

I wanted to rush to this thread first, but I saw the Sophie thread and decided to put my first thoughts there. 

Sophie was such an integral part in not only Charlie’s career, but in music generally. She did so much!!! SO MUCH!!!! I want to cry bcus she was this big figure and this light in a way. One that shined no matter what; untouchable. This is devastating. 

2 hours ago, lovemooch said:

you probably dont know her since true romance.. there was a time where all we had was super ultra, h&e and youre the one EP :makeup: + ill never know, valentine & wires

The girls are forgetting!!! But I would say a good 80% of people here joined around exchange era 

but honestly I’m hurt... the camaraderie And hype brought by Sophie’s production was unmatched rip legend