Fluorine

Charli XCX

For some reason I just heard Charlis voice in my head saying "SOPHIE died? Are you jokin'?" and It sounded so real, I started crying again. 

I'm going for a walk tonight with SOPHIEs music, looking at the moon. 

Fuck... :crai:

26 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

For some reason I just heard Charlis voice in my head saying "SOPHIE died? Are you jokin'?" and It sounded so real, I started crying again. 

I'm going for a walk tonight with SOPHIEs music, looking at the moon. 

Fuck... :crai:

ive taken multiple shots of vodka and i can hear it now too, its truly heartbreaking :crai:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I honestly haven't listened to SOPHIE's music, but the news got me completely offguard and I felt hit in a way I can't describe. It really made me feel so sad because I know how impactful SOPHIE's work has been for the community and other singers, and of course, how meaningful was for Charli. I'm at a loss for words. Rest in power, Beloved Queen.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I just want to say my piece in knowing that SOPHIE was very important to Charli’s progression as an artist, I hope Charli is able to find strength through all of this and continue to reach new heights and bear the torch for SOPHIE... along with her fellow peers and collaborators, A.G. and the like... and continue to popularize other unique and groundbreaking artists. It’s what makes Charli so great, and I only hope the impact that we’ve all felt as a result, can reach an even wider audience.

I’m sure not all of us can or are able to fully relate to the entirety of what that “impact” is, as I have never experienced what it’s like to be a person in the LGBTQ+ community, but the excitement of hearing and experiencing the feeling behind music like SOPHIE, and PC Music as a whole... I think it’s something that anyone with an open mind can find something genuinely real and substantial in, and break down or further erode barriers that bring us all a bit closer together.

I think it’s all a beautiful and largely a-political message, void of all the toxicity, or rather, just a movement behind this music, that really allows everyone to embrace not only our own, but also everyone else’s differences and quirks, in a completely organic way... and finding a place of acceptance and a state of mind that is closer to our true selves, and that’s really incredible. SOPHIE will be missed, the impact was real and will continue to be.

I can’t believe I’m actually typing this right now, still...

1 hour ago, Heartmachine said:

I just want to say my piece in knowing that SOPHIE was very important to Charli’s progression as an artist, I hope Charli is able to find strength through all of this and continue to reach new heights and bear the torch for SOPHIE... along with her fellow peers and collaborators, A.G. and the like... and continue to popularize other unique and groundbreaking artists. It’s what makes Charli so great, and I only hope the impact that we’ve all felt as a result, can reach an even wider audience.

I’m sure not all of us can or are able to fully relate to the entirety of what that “impact” is, as I have never experienced what it’s like to be a person in the LGBTQ+ community, but the excitement of hearing and experiencing the feeling behind music like SOPHIE, and PC Music as a whole... but I think it’s something that anyone with an open mind can find something genuinely real and substantial in, and break down or further erode barriers that bring us all a bit closer together.

I think it’s all a beautiful and largely a-political message, void of all the toxicity, or rather, just a movement behind this music, that really allows everyone to embrace not only our own, but also everyone else’s differences and quirks, in a completely organic way... and finding a place of acceptance and a state of mind that is closer to our true selves, and that’s really incredible. SOPHIE will be missed, the impact was real and will continue to be.

I can’t believe I’m actually typing this right now, still...

I really feel like she gave everyone a place and a seat with her music. Not just the LGBTQ+ community and other genres of music.

A kind soul and an inspiration to everyone. This hurts.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

The bells from I Wanna Be With U keeps resonating in my head ever since i heard about her passing, such a sweet and endearing but also euphoric production. It's the music equivalent of ascending to heaven, SOPHIE was a musical genius. I don't think i need to mention that her energy, especially with Charli, was unmatched. What a loss for the art world. I really hope Charli is doing ok, such heartbreaking news could damage her mental health forever. :(

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Been listening to SOPHIE prod songs all day. 100 (2015) is such a gorgeous song. I haven’t paid it that much attention since it leaked but it’s truly a hidden gem.

Literally was just about to come here and post about that song. So beautiful.

26 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

The bells from I Wanna Be With U keeps resonating in my head ever since i heard about her passing, such a sweet and endearing but also euphoric production. It's the music equivalent of ascending to heaven, SOPHIE was a musical genius. I don't think i need to mention that her energy, especially with Charli, was unmatched. What a loss for the art world. I really hope Charli is doing ok, such heartbreaking news could damage her mental health forever. :(

was just listening to this song. everything about her production style is so distinguishable, she really built a beautiful world of her own with her music. 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

41 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

This isn't funny or cute, it's gross and Insensitive pls gfys thanks 

Rip sophie you will be deeply missed :( my heart's been shattered 

agreed fuck taxi at this point someone just lost their child , a friend and more :(