Boyfriend
Pull The Trigger
Why U Looking At Me
We Don't Need A Reason
World's Best Dancer
Higher
Cool Enough
Helium

These I can confirm. I am not sure about there being a Sophie version of The Moment but I would like to see it.

17 minutes ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Charli told an interviewer it was Stargate & Sophie.....

Come To My Party is XCX, Invisible Men, Cass Lowe.

2 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

vroom vroom feels sadder now what the hell

ugh i feel you. the way it’s like a crazy a*s duet between sophie’s production and charli singing and knowing we won’t get another one. it’s this emotion of feeling crazy happy and crazy sad at the same time. i heard the outro start and couldn’t couldn’t help but think of sophie “try to catch me but you’re too slow”. and the way it ends with the gasp suddenly yeah it’s making me feel a lot right now 

9 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Can You Hear Me
Blow Your Mind
Bounce
I Wanna Be With U
Taxi
Pop The Balloons
Queen Lizzy
TKO
Lay With You
Boyfriend
Pull The Trigger
Why U Looking At Me
We Don't Need A Reason
World's Best Dancer
Higher
Cool Enough
Helium

These I can confirm. I am not sure about there being a Sophie version of The Moment but I would like to see it.

Come To My Party is XCX, Invisible Men, Cass Lowe.

Is Pull The Trigger a more finished version of the Trigger concept demo or did it pretty much go from Trigger (mumble demo) to Heartbeat (final)?

Just now, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

My heart is with Charli. I keep getting tears in my eyes whenever I think of what she must be feeling right now. 

Ugh, same. I don't even wanna think about it but I always end up doing it :poordat:

But also A.G., Hannah and Polly...they basically were there with her from the start

24 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

she must be devastated.. still no post from her

I know she is completely broken from this. SOPHIE is the reason Charli is the artist she is today; Charli found herself in SOPHIE’s music and SOPHIE’s music will always be a part of Charli. We are all hurting so bad, I can’t even imagine how Charli and SOPHIE’s close friends feel 

I was listening to Die 4 not too long ago and while I know it's about a romantic relationship ending some of the lyrics just hit today... and the way charli sings the lyrics like she pleading... just when I think i'm starting to feel ok and the tears are over here they come again..

Don't leave me now, don't leave me now
I need you to stay
I'm fallin' down, I'm fallin' down
I'm broken and bent

Photographs turn old and dusty
Roses rot, but memories never fade

Charli-Sig.png

IG

I remember listening to a lq live clip of vroom vroom way before it was even announced in like 2015, god I was so interested in this new music style from charli and I'm so glad she had the opportunity to work with sophie. sophie shaped my music taste to what it is today, and I'm forever grateful.

thank you sophie, for creating music thats changed the shape of pop music forever, and will never be forgotten

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Foxes said:

I remember listening to a lq live clip of vroom vroom way before it was even announced in like 2015, god I was so interested in this new music style from charli and I'm so glad she had the opportunity to work with sophie. sophie shaped my music taste to what it is today, and I'm forever grateful.

thank you sophie, for creating music thats changed the shape of pop music forever, and will never be forgotten

I got into SOPHIE thru It's Okay to Cry.. the first Charli song I heard was Out of My Head and when I saw that her and SOPHIE had an ep together I decided to get more into Charli.. which led to my entire music taste now.. SOPHIE literally changed my life and the way I see music :wub:

XPo3CNC.jpg

I just can't wrap my mind around what happened. I don't know if I want to. I just can't imagine how Charli must be feeling right now. Someone close to Kim said on twitter that she (Kim) is in shambles, let alone Charli. Why Sophie, ugh I hate this world so much

5 hours ago, DaddyATRL said:

m45cywca.jpg

OMG I bet you have my version of the album because of the lengths of Taxi, No Angel and After the Afterparty - and because it is titled XCX World (Deluxe). LOL how cool!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: