Fluorine

Charli XCX

I remember hearing Vroom Vroom when she premiered it on Radio 1 back in October 2015 and being left with a feeling I had never felt before. It was the first time I had music that truly sounded like nothing I ever heard in my life. It literally stopped me in my tracks and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I had already liked Charli well enough (I was a big Sucker girlie) but SOPHIE brought out her magic and that was evident front he every beginning. And the rest is history.

I feel so bad for Charli, she’s been silent all day. I’m sure she’s is hurting a lot. We have been such selfish gays. Imagine waking up to find out your best friend and collaborator passed. Plus all the work they did together basically leaked online other than a few songs Eclipse mentioned. 

1 hour ago, Heartbreak High said:

I feel so bad for Charli, she’s been silent all day. I’m sure she’s is hurting a lot. We have been such selfish gays. Imagine waking up to find out your best friend and collaborator passed. Plus all the work they did together basically leaked online other than a few songs Eclipse mentioned. 

ykw im kinda glad it leaked. it gives us much more to appreciate from her and further proves her production skills

5 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

I asked that like 2 days ago, and everyone told me that it was a joke (the one about Lil Xan) 

Don't you guys (or girls) ever heard Lil Xan? At least listen to moonlight or any other song from him! Lil Xan it's a men so please stop repeating it's Xan cause 1000Times was joking about it.

1 minute ago, RoundandRound said:

Don't you guys (or girls) ever heard Lil Xan? At least listen to moonlight or any other song from him! Lil Xan it's a men so please stop repeating it's Xan cause 1000Times was joking about it.

I asked if Laura Les was the ft in special something 

5 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG I bet you have my version of the album because of the lengths of Taxi, No Angel and After the Afterparty - and because it is titled XCX World (Deluxe). LOL how cool!

You did it so well, thank you for putting it together sis! :hooker:

I think listening to Sophie tracks is really helping me cope, I just associate good memories with those songs.

Going from roll with me to burn rubber is so satisfying and to whoever posted that exchange style album :gclap:

So many memorable live moments in general between them.