Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, Imalreadygonebaby said:

I still have a feeling this was either charli or someone on her team - getting out a backlog of old leaks to shut us all up from asking for them and so we’d just focus on music she makes going forward 

This could be, but making money on Sophie now that she is dead by selling her song it's so disrespectful and sad

35 minutes ago, WhiteDress123 said:

We need 1000times to leak those songs in HQ to stop leakers a traders to earn Money on a dead person.

poor Sophie 

your true intentions are obvious, stop asking for leaks it hasn't even been a week since we lost her

9 minutes ago, Imalreadygonebaby said:

I still have a feeling this was either charli or someone on her team - getting out a backlog of old leaks to shut us all up from asking for them and so we’d just focus on music she makes going forward 

Considering that this individual posted on Lanaboards in memoriam of SOPHIE, I've personally ruled out thinking it was Charli since I doubt she'd run to LB after losing a close friend/inspiration. I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone from her team though, especially if the label or her creative team wanted to stop unauthorized individuals from profiting off of the trade of her private material.

6 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

omg so i know i keep talking about my can you hear me filtered acapella (and im not sorry) but ive never noticed the low background vocals in the chorus until i heard the filter omfggg theyre so quiet

That song has always been one of her best ?, did u filter it with the hq instrumental that 1000Times leaked?

XPo3CNC.jpg

Just now, alkolmoldah said:

That song has always been one of her best ?, did u filter it with the hq instrumental that 1000Times leaked?

yep yep, i inverted it (and since it didnt invert nicely) put it through ultimate vocal remover. i posted it earlier if you wanna hear it :party:

2 hours ago, WhiteDress123 said:

We need 1000times to leak those songs in HQ to stop leakers a traders to earn Money on a dead person.

poor Sophie 

it’s pretty obvious your true intentions here. especially after the post you posted yesterday. what kind of an inhumane person are you? stop posting this shit. Absolutely zero respect whatsoever.

4 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

it’s pretty obvious your true intentions here. especially after the post you posted yesterday. what kind of an inhumane person are you? stop posting this shit. Absolutely zero respect whatsoever.

I'm sorry if this message has passed and I apologize, it wasn't my intention 

honestly all leaks should halt until late summer .. or even further back then that like shit cant wait we just wait until the next album comes for music its was cool and all before but now with sophie's death i feel like all of it should chill out for the time being their is so much more to talk about then just leaks :(

someone uploaded this video of Charli signin "Doing It" Sophie version on SXSW 2016. oh wow, i never saw that before.

and Burn Rubber 

There are plenty of HD videos from this night on this channel. Hands down to someone who uploaded these. :worship:

14 minutes ago, Dima said:

someone uploaded this video of Charli signin "Doing It" Sophie version on SXSW 2016. oh wow, i never saw that before.

isn’t this just the a. g. cook remix but sped up a tiny bit?

please please refrain from asking for leaks and stop making jokes in any context to any degree on here and elsewhere on the internet. i feel like i shouldn't even have to say this. i have no desire whatsoever to listen to any new leaks at this point because i'm still heartbroken about sophie i assume most all of you are too. it feels extremely fucked up to try and turn this situation into something its not

was listening to xcx world today and omg IWBWU is one of my favorite sophie productions ever. i’ve talked it about before i think but the bells and then the high pitched squeaks in the background going up and down after the drop. AREASSSSSSSSS

38 minutes ago, Dima said:

and Burn Rubber 

There are plenty of HD videos from this night on this channel. Hands down to someone who uploaded these. :worship:

Thanks! Just downloaded them and added them to my video collection :flutter:

i’m so distraught over this huge loss of SOPHIE and for anyone in here and on the internet trying to ask for leaks or disrespecting a fucking hashtag trying to support Charli after losing such a close friend is SICK