Fluorine

Charli XCX

30 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

Since many are asking and there's a lot of confusion about it, there are only two official versions of "Daddy Knows". I found the original files that were leaked in 2017 on NippySpace and here they are:

- Eyelar's official version, produced by A. G. Cook: https://dbree.org/v/01880d

- Second version, produced by A. G. & SOPHIE. This is the sample that Charli performed live, not the entire mix: https://dbree.org/v/e0d69a

6018883bbb9f5329348879.gif

Not exactly... The second one we have is the A.g. Demo (a long snippet), I mean the file is correct but your tag not, cause A.g. And Sophie's version is different, the file never leaked and it has a different drop from this snippet. 

But you're correct the version of both is the one Charli "sang" live.

My discourse for today is that anyone who is blatantly disrespectful during this trying time (for not only our community but also for the artists whom we respect) instantly gets on my ignored list. 

Additionally, the #HereForCharli tag is cute, but I hope it doesn't make Charli feel pressured to publicly speak out if she's not ready. I think a tag like this might've been more appropriate if/when she were to decide to address the situation. :(

1 hour ago, lovemooch said:

eLYamdy.png

what else comes from the Pop2 sessions?

Bad World, Fall In Fall Out, and I Got You are speculated to be from Pop 2 sessions, and the Umru version of Party Party was most likely meant for Pop 2 as well (assuming it was reworked around the same time as I Got It).

I believe Genius is from XCX World sessions? 

53 minutes ago, LoveIsReligion said:

it's an edit of the tour merch logo charli used in 2018.

if anyone has the original HQ png of the logo, please share

Thank you! U always coming through with them resources <3

32 minutes ago, douglasr said:

Hey, just to make sure, there really isn't a Girls Night Out version with LIZ, right? The "come on Charli" part has always been TYNI?

Maybe she did some part or idk cause Tini said today she did not recognize some of the vocals on her verse...

Would someone explain me what's the story behind the "no breaks" version of Come to My Party? Please 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Would someone explain me what's the story behind the "no breaks" version of Come to My Party? Please 

3 minutes ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

same idk what the fuck that means haha

iirc there was a time that this version was the one with the best audio quality, but someone leaked with that sound to fuck up the rest of the song

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞