Fluorine

Charli XCX

11 hours ago, douglasr said:

Like, literally she said that TODAY? :O Where?

Insta stories when she uploaded some memories about working with Sophie, I saved the pic but don't know how to upload it here

I'm at a straight friend right now and I told him about SOPHIE and showed him some stuff of hers and now Charli posts and I showed him and I got emotional. 

My heart and thoughts go out to Charli and the whole crew. And Evita and her friends. I know some of them because they also live in Berlin and they are all broken. And I am too. I admire these artists so much and SOPHIEs loss will be felt for eternity. 

she’s so well spoken & I fully understand what she means regarding the little moments feeling incredibly substantial... keep your loved ones close everyone, and remind your friends & family how much you love them. we never know when our time is up... I love this forum so much and I’m forever grateful for all the laughter I’ve shared with you all, and thankful I have like-minded souls to grieve with during this horrible tragedy. :( ♥️

14417469274.gif

Wow. And I even understand exactly what Charli’s talking about when she said her post doesnt encapsulate all that she feels. I just knew this was hard to even write, and I feel like she just wanted to quickly write it and get it out the way cuz it’s too painful to FULLY reminisce about the memories she had and the things she felt for her.

Im sure with the kind of person Sophie was, that she knows Charli meant a lot to her. I don’t think she needs to worry about not getting to tell her that. 

16 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

she’s so well spoken & I fully understand what she means regarding the little moments feeling incredibly substantial... keep your loved ones close everyone, and remind your friends & family how much you love them. we never know when our time is up... I love this forum so much and I’m forever grateful for all the laughter I’ve shared with you all, and thankful I have like-minded souls to grieve with during this horrible tragedy. :( ♥️

Oh my god don’t make me cryyyyyyyyyy :crai:

can we just agree that anything Charli does decide to make re: SOPHIE never gets leaked or shared unless she does so herself? it’s just too personal 

also huck tweeted a thread about it:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

10 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

can we just agree that anything Charli does decide to make re: SOPHIE never gets leaked or shared unless she does so herself? it’s just too personal 

also huck tweeted a thread about it:

so he introduced her to sophie's music for the first time? that's so cute pls :crai:

4 hours ago, alkolmoldah said:

Charli's words about SOPHIE:

EtPDtDGU0AAb2uv?format=jpg&name=large

Such a beautiful thing to know that not only was she a talented person but a kind and sweet soul inside and out. She will never be forgotten and I hope Charli uses some of Sophie’s vision to pay homage to her and this genre that she created. 

Sophie’s soul will forever be ingrained in this community.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

25 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

https://dbree.org/v/86019b what do y'all think about this? The bells are slightly different in the beginning and the mixing sounds a tad different but that seems to be all the difference

this is still not real in the slightest yall take two seconds to listen to the live, these aren't the right notes

xMcVPI7.jpg

my heart seriously breaks for Charli, I teared up reading her post.

this whole situation is so fucked up, I still can't even fathom that Sophie is actually gone... we lost someone so, so special & it just isn't fair.

we need to be here for Charli - give her space, give her time! I better not see ANYONE asking for new music or leaks anytime soon. 

this is a painful time for mourning not leaked music.

let's just celebrate Sophie & remember her as the revolutionary angel she truly is. She is still soaring in the afterlife.

I would never hurt you

Someone declared that the first new moon of every year is now a queer holiday in which we celebrate SOPHIE’s life, and i could not agree more. It helped me feel a little contentment. She deserves a whole planetary system/galaxy/constellation named after her.