Fluorine

Charli XCX

18 minutes ago, Sis said:

Leak

Where's you avatar from? haha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

45 minutes ago, Imalreadygonebaby said:

Anyone got any cute Hell Yeah Baby edits? The song has good potential but there's just something missing

Just a fun fact - there is a demo of Hell Yeah Baby with Charli, Gwen and Wiz Khalifa ?

6 minutes ago, rodamik said:

Always wondered, never asked: what’s the difference between the latest Next Life (https://dbree.org/v/0bf4ed) leak and the previous one?
I know they’ve been said to have a different mixings, but I can’t actually hear any difference ?

i think the actual difference is, that its the unedited file.

The version that leaked had the intro cut off.

8 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

i think the actual difference is, that its the unedited file.

The version that leaked had the intro cut off.

thanks for clarifying, how could I have never noticed there was a male voice at the very beginning?! :rollin:

it's literally a 2 sec difference tho, so nothing worth updating my Charlotte album

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Where's you avatar from? haha

it’s from that kind of woman animation that starts at around the 42 minute mark

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

1 hour ago, RoundandRound said:

Is the "HQ" Good girls that was leaked last week legit? I put the file on spek but it sounds so 128kbps...

Even though it sounds like a final version...

Sis we have to put in mind that XCX songs we're not mastered. I too have the same feeling sometimes about the quality but trust me the files are "hq", they're just not mastered. If the stems leak someday someone can try to clean a little bit. Tbh not every song sounds "bad" only GG with her white noise 

was listening to Bounce & got a bit sad when hearing Sophie's name at the end... it just hits different now.

If your name is Klas
If your name is SOPHIE
If your name is A.G.
Bounce, bounce

If your name is Charli
If your name is Noonie
If your name is Kyary
Bounce, bounce

Charli really cared so much about her collaborators you could tell. They never seemed like just collaborators or colleges to her, you can tell they are some of her best friends. Especially Sophie who essentially changed her life & helped her transform her entire career and sound. Bounce will take on a new meaning for me, the outro will now sound like a sort of love letter to her friends, and of course... Sophie.

default_ezgif-2-40056b791d.gif

I would never hurt you

On 1/23/2021 at 2:46 PM, PrettyBaby said:

I enjoy your albums :)  But how do you get them to look that good when you share them with us? Do you keep an old version of iTunes on another drive, or is there another program that displays songs in a list, or it some kind of Photoshop wizardry?

I used to cobble these together in Paint to mimic the old iTunes playlist view, but I'm kinda over it :ohno:

29391287367_2dab349fc9_b.jpg

idk if you made this album/playlist but flows so well the track order
i just changed three thigs
Simply Irresistible before Japan

Save You after Coo Coo Crazy and before It Doesn't Matter (Seven Day Holiday)

and changed the cover for this one that i did with the cover from her Red Bull: A Conversation With…

Spoiler

cover.jpg

wait a minute hold on