Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, xcxb0y said:

they’re stem mixes made by fans so that’s probably why

waterfall sounds the same volume to me, just iwbwu that’s really quiet

So those are all fanmade? Wow, I think this is first time someone acknowledge this haha

20 minutes ago, douglasr said:

So those are all fanmade? Wow, I think this is first time someone acknowledge this haha

All the songs of XCX are lowkey "fanmade". The album leaked as stems thats why we hear many different mixes of the songs now and then. The album wasnt 100% finished

3 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

The way that The Party's Never Over acapella is better than that Linus demo

Those "The Party's Never Over" vocals are filtered, there are parts which are barely audible :eartha:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

What's the tea about "The Party's Never Over"?
How many versions do we know exist? it confuses me.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, Sitar said:

Here's one example: the last minute repeats on my file of PFY

https://dbree.org/v/893571

This has been happening to me too recently, but literally only with the leaks from last month. Like you said earlier, it seems to happen randomly if I edit any metadata or add new songs to an album with the affected files.

If you have icloud music library on, just right click the files and remove download then do the same to redownload them. That's what's working for me at least. It's annoying, but I'd rather do that than mess with an xml of my entire library or whatever that was.

4 minutes ago, lil aerosol said:

any good name suggestions for my XCX rap/trap mixtape?

trapli 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

3 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

a trap project from charli is absolutely needed 

I agree. besides the fire trap songs she's already released/made, I do think there's room for some really creative pc-influenced trap music. I am confident she can excel outside of the PC sound but I think she could really take the creative electronic parts of it and apply it in a trap context which would probably make for an amazing album that could also see some commercial success. 

hopefully that's what she meant by 'i'm selling out' :ma:

nice cocc bro

2 minutes ago, lil aerosol said:

I agree. besides the fire trap songs she's already released/made, I do think there's room for some really creative pc-influenced trap music. I am confident she can excel outside of the PC sound but I think she could really take the creative electronic parts of it and apply it in a trap context which would probably make for an amazing album that could also see some commercial success. 

hopefully that's what she meant by 'i'm selling out' :ma:

couldn't agree more! queen of slaying every music genre out there