Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

you really thought u did something huh 

ANYWAY can a real Angel upload I’m a Dream for me please. Let’s not act like I haven’t spent hundreds of dollars on Charli merch over the years. I have 4 different Charli shirts, a signed tote bag, physical copies of albums & have purchased multiple songs + remixes digitally.... so help a bitch out. :flop:

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, Foxes said:

do we have any info on just do it & the rules? 

I love having this info, gonna update my sucker (punch) outtakes album now:flutter:

The Rules is most likely just Break The Rules

&

Just Do It is probably Doing It

I would never hurt you

since i got nothing better to do, i tried to frankenstein a couple photos from the andrew thomas huang video so i can have the 2018 blue sticker in (kinda) decent quality with an actual charli-looking face instead of... well, whatever this is image.png

so here it is:

Spoiler

Kssk93r.png

and here's the remini take on the colors:

Spoiler

Klw5T1F.png

this is not relevant btw, i just thought it look cool lol 

it was an experiment actually, the AI seems to not recognize the blue colors very well, which i find interesting, since it can tell the hair and skin colors pretty decently

This might not be a new thing, but since it’s labelled Sucker Prt 2, and it was the punk EP, it could be named SUCKER PUNK (as a play on sucker punch). 
not claiming this is original in the slightest ?

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

you really thought u did something huh 

ANYWAY can a real Angel upload I’m a Dream for me please. Let’s not act like I haven’t spent hundreds of dollars on Charli merch over the years. I have 4 different Charli shirts, a signed tote bag, physical copies of albums & have purchased multiple songs + remixes digitally.... so help a bitch out. :flop:

You don’t need to explain yourself how you support Charli. I’m just glad you do. I’ll PM you later, remind me if I forget or no one else does it before. 

unrelated by i was listening to secret and i noticed there’s like two quick “yeah”s in the outro kinda like the ones in IWBWU. thought it was cool to hear something new after having listened to that song like hundreds of times

the fact that *whoever had to approve things* ruined not only ONE charli era but TWO really saddens me. a lot. first we got the iconic punk concept of sucker being divided into an album and two cute eps and stuff,  and we would've even got all the iconic songs like mow that lawn, light it up, let's make love and others but then nothing happened and we got a normal album. then they destroyed all the iconic concepts and ideas for xcx world. like if what's written on that document is real... well, we really LOST! the app, the visuals, the fun ideas and stories.. like the one of her voice being stolen? iconic, legendary. ugh i'm so sad. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever