Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, Lukeb said:

You don’t need to explain yourself how you support Charli. I’m just glad you do. I’ll PM you later, remind me if I forget or no one else does it before. 

Can you DM me too. That's probably the last feature I'm missing and I couldn't find It anywhere :diva:Thank u!

Instead of leaking her new stuff

(which I’ve been seeing a lot of happen lately)

Why not just leak the rest of those Sucker/True Romance outtakes we’ve haven’t gotten. People have been hoarding most of them throughout the years so why not leak those instead :fabcat:

random but does anyone have 3-related cool names suggestions? usually my library is just Unreleased I, II, III and so on but i'm trying to come up with a third and final chapter to the N1A and Pop 2 trilogy using some 2018 sessions but i couldn't come up with any good names ?

i saw some people on the internet using 3 Kiss as the 3rd mixtape name but i wasn't really feeling it... i was thinking something with big 3 numbers like 300 or 3000 but that feels kinda basic so idk... anyways, let me know your ideas! also your tracklists if yall have something in that vein :kiss:

Just now, Honeysuckle said:

random but does anyone have 3-related cool names suggestions? usually my library is just Unreleased I, II, III and so on but i'm trying to come up with a third and final chapter to the N1A and Pop 2 trilogy using some 2018 sessions but i couldn't come up with any good names ?

i saw some people on the internet using 3 Kiss as the 3rd mixtape name but i wasn't really feeling it... i was thinking something with big 3 numbers like 300 or 3000 but that feels kinda basic so idk... anyways, let me know your ideas! also your tracklists if yall have something in that vein :kiss:

N1A, pop 2, XCX 3

but that's basic af so like... i think 300 would be funny cause isnt there a movie called that where people fall in a pit or am i making shit up 

BlackoutZone shared this huge info post on ATRL:

"The amount of misinformation that is being spread lately from clueless users, wish someone else came to clarify, but I guess everyone gets tired at some point... 

This is not an actual album campaign. In early album stages AG Cook was asked to come up with a visual plan for the era, he called it XCX Manifesto and wrote it all by himself and presented as his art direction for XCX3. It was never 100% finalized although they based some of the visuals on it, cause it was cool. That leaked picture is just a small part of whole thing AG Cook wrote originally. The album was not called XCX either, it was an idea and a placeholder name they used just like XCX World, but XCX World absolutely felt like an actual contender to me.

The "draft tracklist from June 2016" is not really an actual tracklist either, the album was still heavily worked on, but Charli's manager asked her, just to have an idea, IF an album was to be released now what would be the tracklist, so she pieced it together to have something as for that day. Also at that time Bounce was solo :ryan2:

Things started taking real shape when in late 2016 when Spike Stent, popular mixing engineer got requested and paid to mix Charli's album or more exactly 12 songs. Shortly after 12 got narrowed to 9 for unknown reasons and that's exactly what happened. Spike mixed and mastered the following songs by november 2016:

After The Afterparty - which was ready earlier and already released

Can You Hear Me?

Die 4

Down Like Wow

Girls Night Out

Good Girls

I Wanna Be With You

Queen Lizzy

Waterfall

And this is literally why and how they leaked. Spike got hacked and the songs got spread (along with the stems which somehow still stay unleaked to this day). They would not pay him for mastering the songs if they weren't meant to be released. The mystery remains in 3 remaining tracks and why would they get pulled just shortly after Spike got booked for mixing of 12 songs. Since it's unlikely that Charli would cut the album to length of 9 songs it's more probable that she decided to do some last minute changes or adjustments. One of the 3 songs would for sure be Bounce and HERE is where Kyary probably steps in and the song was possibly not ready for mastering yet, cause maybe Kyary hasn't provided all the vocals yet? Maybe they were simply still working on it, on figuring out the bridge or ad libs or God knows what. That's why the Bounce she performed on Kimmel isn't necessarily final final, it's simply the last version she managed to get ready FOR the performance. The remaining 2 songs are unknown to me, most probably want to accept that it's Taxi and Come to My Party, but that seems unlikely, Taxi was never a ready song during that time and they had some issues with releasing it, I honestly don't remember what was it exactly. I hope we will find out one day. The 3 songs and "issues" with them must have been crucial and time consuming, maybe that's why we got N1A to feed us while we wait :matty: Maybe one of the songs to be in was actually No Angel since at some point she tried to get multiple different features to jump on it, but it didn't work out with any, no idea.

Some other things that I saw being mixed up here and there:

Paint the Town is a 2018 song by EasyFun

HBHG was never meant to be released or even finished

The recently leaked Sticky is not a 2020 rework but 2020 rework still exists

Real Friend was still being work on last year, but more recently rewritten by Raye and re-recorded with different lyrics

Problematic Song is just called Pop It

Both 100 by Jack & Coke and Real Love are from 2017

That's on my side, do what you want with that, I wish everything was  released and we would have more clarity from the START. "

8nl2OpX.png

17 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

"The amount of misinformation that is being spread lately from clueless users, wish someone else came to clarify, but I guess everyone gets tired at some point... 

This is not an actual album campaign. In early album stages AG Cook was asked to come up with a visual plan for the era, he called it XCX Manifesto and wrote it all by himself and presented as his art direction for XCX3. It was never 100% finalized although they based some of the visuals on it, cause it was cool. That leaked picture is just a small part of whole thing AG Cook wrote originally. The album was not called XCX either, it was an idea and a placeholder name they used just like XCX World, but XCX World absolutely felt like an actual contender to me.

The "draft tracklist from June 2016" is not really an actual tracklist either, the album was still heavily worked on, but Charli's manager asked her, just to have an idea, IF an album was to be released now what would be the tracklist, so she pieced it together to have something as for that day. Also at that time Bounce was solo :ryan2:

Things started taking real shape when in late 2016 when Spike Stent, popular mixing engineer got requested and paid to mix Charli's album or more exactly 12 songs. Shortly after 12 got narrowed to 9 for unknown reasons and that's exactly what happened. Spike mixed and mastered the following songs by november 2016:

Can You Hear Me?

Die 4

Down Like Wow

Girls Night Out

Good Girls

I Wanna Be With You

Queen Lizzy

Waterfall

And this is literally why and how they leaked. Spike got hacked and the songs got spread (along with the stems which somehow still stay unleaked to this day). They would not pay him for mastering the songs if they weren't meant to be released. The mystery remains in 3 remaining tracks and why would they get pulled just shortly after Spike got booked for mixing of 12 songs. Since it's unlikely that Charli would cut the album to length of 9 songs it's more probable that she decided to do some last minute changes or adjustments. One of the 3 songs would for sure be Bounce and HERE is where Kyary probably steps in and the song was possibly not ready for mastering yet, cause maybe Kyary hasn't provided all the vocals yet? Maybe they were simply still working on it, on figuring out the bridge or ad libs or God knows what. That's why the Bounce she performed on Kimmel isn't necessarily final final, it's simply the last version she managed to get ready FOR the performance. The remaining 2 songs are unknown to me, most probably want to accept that it's Taxi and Come to My Party, but that seems unlikely, Taxi was never a ready song during that time and they had some issues with releasing it, I honestly don't remember what was it exactly. I hope we will find out one day. The 3 songs and "issues" with them must have been crucial and time consuming, maybe that's why we got N1A to feed us while we wait :matty: Maybe one of the songs to be in was actually No Angel since at some point she tried to get multiple different features to jump on it, but it didn't work out with any, no idea.

Real Friend was still being work on last year, but more recently rewritten by Raye and re-recorded with different lyrics

That's on my side, do what you want with that, I wish everything was  released and we would have more clarity from the START. "

So that’s why Bounce (solo), Waterfall, Die 4, etc, always leaked in a batch it seemed lmao

XPo3CNC.jpg

wow so we have a confirmation the album would have been 12 tracks (in 2016 that is)

and 3 songs would be pulled right before being sent for mastering (which are speculated to be “Bounce” and 2 others) 

crazy :hdu:

so by november 2016 it would look something like this?

1. (Bounce)

3. Good Girls
5. Girls Night Out
6. Waterfall
8. Die 4
9. Down Like Woah
10. Queen Lizzy 
11. Can You Hear Me
12. I Wanna Be With You

and then After The Afterparty thrown somewhere in there

another piece to the never ending puzzle huh... :rip: 

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Can You Hear Me?

Die 4

Down Like Wow

Girls Night Out

Good Girls

I Wanna Be With You

Queen Lizzy

Waterfall

It's nice to get a bit of clarity on what year things were recorded because there is just so much, but this just goes to show you the people who have had access to her emails and all her unreleased if they know all this information. How else would he be able to tell Real Friends was being worked on last year if he didn't have access to her email recently. She posted a clip of her working on it in 2018, so that means any of the 2018 songs she could have been using still..

1 hour ago, Honeysuckle said:

I like 3 Dimensional. If it wasn't a Tommy Cash album, I do think that Cool 3d World would have been a great title for the third installment

All I'm thinking is that Daddy Knows has always been a thing and was even considered for the album and all the girls talking about how DK was never recorded by Charli are hella quiet these days. Pulling shit out of their asses just to say something :ma:

Leak ha :derpna:

A bit more info:

"Question: I’m assuming Real Love is from the same sessions as Porsche/Million/Champion, making it a Pop 2 outtake, right? But do you know the specific month 100, Never Felt Better and Thrills are from? Because I think they might be some of the first songs she made after finishing Pop 2, meaning they could be some of the earliest Charli sessions (if they could even be called “album sessions” yet)? Or is that wrong?

Also, you mentioned scrapped features on No Angel... is there any truth to No Angel feat. Jay Park? Cause that was an old rumour in mid 2017 lmao (before we even knew he was on Pop 2).

BOZ: Since Real Love was produced by King Henry - yes! Speaking of, Million almost made it to Pop 2 as MO featuring, I believe a version with her verse hasn't leaked?

Never Felt Better and Thrills are right after Pop 2, december 2017

I need to check on 100, but definitely 2017

I can't confirm it myself, but according to Dennis and Bloom - yes one of the collaborators on No Angel was to be Jay Park

EDIT: leaked 100 is September 2017 - Jack & Coke, cowritten by Noonie Bao."

I guess most of you will have to make a few tweaks on your unreleased albums lol

8nl2OpX.png