Fluorine

Charli XCX

More dates!

Summer Love (the boppy final version) is from 2015 - Gladius / Axident / Priscilla Renea / Charli XCX

Love Me is Jan 20th 2016

10 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

This has been bothering me lately, which version of No Angel would have been on XCX? The first SOPHIE demo, the Tropical demo? Help me out :defeated:

I used the Sophie demo for Vroom Vroom and the tropical for XCX, and both of them flow incredible in my opinion 

8nl2OpX.png

Just now, DaddyKnows said:

Fun fact, but nothing new: Spike had a major hack on his device, which led to some of Miley's 'Plastic Hearts', Ava's 'Blinding Lights', Dua's 'If It Ain't Me' with Normani, and a lot of other contenders for some artists (that are still being leaked), surfacing months before the actual release schedule. Everytime you see a file with "SPIKE REF" means that it was one of the clear mixes that he made, same thing with Charli! :)

correction (cause i practically study plastic hearts sessions :deadbanana:) all the plastic hearts demos (besides bad karma and golden g string) came from andrew watt and him getting hacked :party:

oh and high

that list only includes PH songs though, idk where all the SIMC and MD songs came from :deadbanana:  but anyways this isnt the miley thread so ill stop :excited:

pls not blackoutzone acting high and mighty when he does the same shit as eclipse :deadbanana: parading around with songs and scraps of info gained from credential stuffing, social engineering, impersonation and hacking people and label sites

imagine getting a job at a label after illegally gaining access to one of their sites. couldnt be me!

21 minutes ago, wall street princess said:

pls not blackoutzone acting high and mighty when he does the same shit as eclipse :deadbanana: parading around with songs and scraps of info gained from credential stuffing, social engineering, impersonation and hacking people and label sites

imagine getting a job at a label after illegally gaining access to one of their sites. couldnt be me!

somebody had to say it. it's the moral superiority for me luv :gasp:

2 hours ago, TheBoss said:

A bit more info:

"Question: I’m assuming Real Love is from the same sessions as Porsche/Million/Champion, making it a Pop 2 outtake, right? But do you know the specific month 100, Never Felt Better and Thrills are from? Because I think they might be some of the first songs she made after finishing Pop 2, meaning they could be some of the earliest Charli sessions (if they could even be called “album sessions” yet)? Or is that wrong?

Also, you mentioned scrapped features on No Angel... is there any truth to No Angel feat. Jay Park? Cause that was an old rumour in mid 2017 lmao (before we even knew he was on Pop 2).

BOZ: Since Real Love was produced by King Henry - yes! Speaking of, Million almost made it to Pop 2 as MO featuring, I believe a version with her verse hasn't leaked?

Never Felt Better and Thrills are right after Pop 2, december 2017

I need to check on 100, but definitely 2017

I can't confirm it myself, but according to Dennis and Bloom - yes one of the collaborators on No Angel was to be Jay Park

EDIT: leaked 100 is September 2017 - Jack & Coke, cowritten by Noonie Bao."

I guess most of you will have to make a few tweaks on your unreleased albums lol

I already spilled all this tea before but anyways

14 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I already spilled all this tea before but anyways

I must have forgotten, maybe you could share Disco Darling to refresh my memory :hooker:

:prettyhurts:

8nl2OpX.png