Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Love Me is Jan 20th 2016

This is so darksided

Listening to such cohesive bad bitch 2016 bops as Rrring, What a Way to Go Out, Offline, Hate Myself for Loving You, and then suddenly you hear...

Oh yes tu es mon amour I keep wanting you more :slayty:

The cheesy STENCH

6 minutes ago, Sitar said:

This is so darksided

Listening to such cohesive bad bitch 2016 bops as Rrring, What a Way to Go Out, Offline, Hate Myself for Loving You, and then suddenly you hear...

Oh yes tu es mon amour I keep wanting you more :slayty:

The cheesy STENCH

Love me slander? On MY FORUM?

3 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Love me slander? On MY FORUM?

It was a mid tier Sucker era track. Now it's absolutely a bottom barrel post-Vroom Vroom Charli track

So do we think we have two versions of Next Life, or was the first one just edited? Seems kinda weird that they would’ve edited out a second long intro when they gave us all those 2018 tracks in one day?

What we are NOT gonna do is slander Love Me!! That’s one of the cutest love songs she’s ever made idc what y’all tasteless toads have to say about it! BYEEE. 

ALSO BYEEEE @ the links to Amazon & Apple Music, y’all know what I meant and I’m above that nonsense! I’ve explained my dinosaur computer + ipod classic situation tew many times for this attitude. :smh: 

also bye hello good day to this drama, keep it classy but also keep it up because it’s entertaining :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

ALSO BYEEEE @ the links to Amazon & Apple Music, y’all know what I meant and I’m above that nonsense! I’ve explained my dinosaur computer + ipod classic situation tew many times for this attitude. :smh:

oh oops i didnt know you used an ipod :deadbanana:do you want me to upload it as an m4a instead ^-^

6 minutes ago, PrettyBaby said:

:crossed:

I KNOW you're all trolling me taking up for this basic ass discography stain :xgiggle:

PS: Do we consider Girls Like Us 2011 or 2013? Only for it to be released in 2019....The 2013 date doesn't make much sense to me unless it was reliably confirmed/intended for Sucker

1 minute ago, Sitar said:

I KNOW you're all trolling me taking up for this basic ass discography stain :xgiggle:

PS: Do we consider Girls Like Us 2011 or 2013? Only for it to be released in 2019....The 2013 date doesn't make much sense to me unless it was reliably confirmed/intended for Sucker

Girls Like Us sounds very punk-pop to me, an easy contender for Sucker

And Love Me is ADORABLE. (That's okay, my kid makes fun of me for liking it too :ohno: )

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png