Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

It's been 4 years since Charli performed Bounce at Jimmy Kimmel which marked the end of the XCX World era...

:crai:

we were all so happy that day... it's hard to imagine how terrible things would soon become :rollin:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

2 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Love me slander? On MY FORUM?

what’s love me and why can’t i find it anywheree?

jk, found it. this is fire lmao 

Edited by fvck

5 hours ago, DaddyKnows said:

Fun fact, but nothing new: Spike had a major hack on his device, which led to some of Miley's 'Plastic Hearts', Ava's 'Blinding Lights', Dua's 'If It Ain't Me' with Normani, and a lot of other contenders for some artists (that are still being leaked), surfacing months before the actual release schedule. Everytime you see a file with "SPIKE REF" means that it was one of the clear mixes that he made, same thing with Charli! :)

5 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

correction (cause i practically study plastic hearts sessions :deadbanana:) all the plastic hearts demos (besides bad karma and golden g string) came from andrew watt and him getting hacked :party:

oh and high

that list only includes PH songs though, idk where all the SIMC and MD songs came from :deadbanana:  but anyways this isnt the miley thread so ill stop :excited:

nvm i was correct the first time

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

It's been 4 years since Charli performed Bounce at Jimmy Kimmel which marked the end of the XCX World era...

Can't believe it's been so long. I still remembre when my brother said to me "did you watch that singer you like performance with a dead dude on the floor?" and when I watched it I became obssessed with Bounce and her music, I would go to soundcloud lurking for her songs and finally ended up here lol :hooker:

4 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

i remember all the hate and dislikes on that video... FOR WHAT??? :noparty: she was too ahead of her time i guess </3

On 1/27/2021 at 8:45 AM, Eclipse said:

Mona Lisa  - Ian Kirk, Noonie Bao co-wrote

Real Love (2017) - King Henry

Never Felt Better and Thrills - Dec 2017

There are many versions of XCX World tracklist and many songs she considered for various projects in 2015. I'll share one example of what she was considering for release at some point (I don't know if it's been shared before)

Yes:

Money

No Angel

No Romeo

Bounce

I Wanna Be With U

Vroom Vroom

Good Girls

Daddy Knows

Queen Elizabeth

Pull The Trigger

Maybe:

What You Do To Me

Baby Girl

Taxi

Stuck On Repeat

Trophy *EP

Paradise *EP

Theme Park

Helium

Victimless Crime

hold on

23 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

This might be too much to ask but maybe someone has a list already. Can someone post every unreleased XCX song produced by SOPHIE (or all in general, that will do too)

Thanks! :hooker:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vp_Gt2c4Jl6-MI8PLYE9xDkBluv5ourdYCPiKdgREN8/edit#gid=1872403179