Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, DaddyATRL said:

LMFAO, I'm DONE. The taste at such a young age tho :defeated:

PLS i saw this video on m tl and it’s so funny and wholesome hfhdhjs. when he talks about the deluxe edition ?

i need info on songs charli has remixed. i have these so far:

Spoiler

Like A G6 (feat. Mercedes & MNEK)

Cold Nites (from Super Ultra)

Fāār-i-kāāl, Wave, Dreaming (3 Charli XCX vs TWIN iDoL remixes)

Wanderlust (originally by Polly Scattergood, this is god tier idk why ppl don't talk about it)

Modern Jesus (originally by Portugal. The Man)

Tokyo Drift Remix (idk if it's Feadz feat. Charli or Charli feat. Feadz so i'm counting that as well)

Don't Delete the Kisses (Charli XCX x Post Precious remix)

100 Bad (originally by Tommy Genesis, i'd say it's just a feat. rather than a remix but it has remix in the name soo)

ringtone (same situation as 100 Bad)

i don't know if that's the full list, if not feel free to contribute :)

13 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

It's been 4 years since Charli performed Bounce at Jimmy Kimmel which marked the end of the XCX World era...

:crai:

I hate that they took down this video, why the label/Charli want to delete it so badly?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, LiCKRISSH said:

Ikr its epic

This one still has the audio

Thank you

Fuck, it's still epic

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Very few things in this world make me happy like the the hook on Bounce does. Why the erasure?? :defeated: :defeated:

Also some re-upped footage of Charli and SOPHIE from SXSW has been making its way online recently and YouTube singled out and blocked the Round & Round audio wtffff :rollin: 

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

I hate that they took down this video, why the label/Charli want to delete it so badly?

Because only us edgy gays were and are here for it. Didn't they at first had to edit the video adding the studio version because the sound was fucked up and then they deleted it all together. The comment section was ROASTING Charli too so overall not a good look. 

1 hour ago, Heartmachine said:

Also some re-upped footage of Charli and SOPHIE from SXSW has been making its way online recently and YouTube singled out and blocked the Round & Round audio wtffff :rollin: 

I saved both videos (SXSW and Hype Hotel)