Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

2013 versions of Bel Air are still unleaked. The demos we have are both from 2015. 

idc I love the first version, I’d probably like the Sophie demo if the fat in the room didn’t leak it in 192

On 8/12/2017 at 4:32 PM, HEARTCORE said:

Welp, there goes me thinking you'd have some carefully curated mixtapes like you did with Lana

H1KXZ3B.gif

On 8/12/2017 at 4:42 PM, Sitar said:

Lmfao

Let's get to leaking her 100+ songs and I'll have to

The incoming serve....

4 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

is the rebecca black friday remix with charli real? she just announced but left the features blank and i remember reading about here a while ago 

Apparently it leaked and the features are Dorian Electra, Big Freedia and 3OH3 :noparty: Still perched for it though!

57 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

is your 2013 version HQ? mine is pretty bad next to sophie’s version, it sounds so polished

It's this version from the masterpost https://www.google.com/url?q=https://charlixcx.neocities.org/unreleased/etc/Bel%20Air.mp3&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1612718973541000&usg=AFQjCNG4Hw7qBfmc5U2XtJfS6H18IdAczw

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

1 hour ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

https://dbree.org/v/21ef63

an actual flac ^_^

do you have a regular m4a that’s like 256 or 320 kbps?? Flac / wav files are too big for me to email to myself, so I can’t send them from my phone to my computer :crai: 

14417469274.gif

Charliboards, the only place on this forum where the mods don’t care about rules  :hype:

25 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

do you have a regular m4a that’s like 256 or 320 kbps?? Flac / wav files are too big for me to email to myself, so I can’t send them from my phone to my computer :crai: 

yeah I got you on candid camera

13 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Charliboards, the only place on this forum where the mods don’t care about rules  :hype:

yeah I got you on candid camera

Yall think you're doing something every time you point this out huh. I'll gladly ask for a download to anything I don't own the vinyl for and you will what? PROVIDE :azealia:

3 hours ago, White Dress said:

Apparently it leaked and the features are Dorian Electra, Big Freedia and 3OH3 :noparty: Still perched for it though!

What kind of hot garbage???

BzhmW.png