Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, running said:

thinking if 1000times lost his password:oprah:

or they’re just being respectful/mourning cause sophie passed away recently?

y’all need to chill out we got like 100 songs last month :wtf:

1 hour ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Tbh I think 1000T posted New Low after they saw it being teased. So, I’m not too certain they’re gone for good. But we shouldn’t expect them to leak stuff every other day. Especially if we’re aware that Charli will be releasing soon, and it hasn’t even been two weeks since -her- passing.

That's a nice guess, I hope that's the case.

1 hour ago, Nigel Hitch said:

honestly he has left us bc you guys were like "which songs r u gonna leak tonight pee pee poo poo" and he just said "I'm out"
I'm pretty sure that he doesn't feel intimidated by any of those f4gs

I wouldn't blame him tbh, it's pretty stupid to see many people just creating an account and post "leak this" and not reading or respecting what we are all telling them in order to keep enjoying something that was pretty legendary.

27 minutes ago, xcxb0y said:

or they’re just being respectful/mourning cause sophie passed away recently?

y’all need to chill out we got like 100 songs last month :wtf:

Agree sis.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Dance All Night literally sounds like a SMASH

It should’ve been finished and put on Charli as a single....It honestly was such a wasted opportunity whew im mad

This is completely random, but since the "Warm holiday remix" Cold, is featured on the spreadsheet. Shouldn't the song she did for Nintendo 'Born to Play' be somewhere on the spreadsheet because it was never on streaming? I forgot who runs the spreadsheet though, but yeah.

9 hours ago, LoveIsReligion said:

no one talks about OUR BOYFRIEND anymore :eartha2:

girl i was just thinking about her rn lol what a cute bop, still waiting on the eyelar's full demo leak tho :blush3: