Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 minutes ago, running said:

i tried to fix the abrupt ending of liquor (final) some days ago

I've just remembered posting here now because I'm organizing my charli albums:deadbanana:

https://dbree.org/v/1def55

Ugh I forgot how good this mix of Liquor is! Thanks for sharing, I'm using this one :bop: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I honestly prefer the first version of Liquor. The one that recently leaked seems kinda lifeless in comparison.. it’s missing that distorted vocal effect in the chorus / outtro. 

The fixed version that @running shared actually blends the outro from the previous version, it sounds cool! But yeah, that vocal effect adds a lot.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

The fixed version that @running shared actually blends the outro from the previous version, it sounds cool! But yeah, that vocal effect adds a lot.

I noticed that, and it’s cool. I wish there was a version that blended the two, with the OG choruses & outtro with the updates from the new version. 

orrrr yknow just a true 320kbps files of the og liquor would be great :) the specs max out around 16hz or whatever so it’s def not true 320 which is a shame 

14417469274.gif

Charli will be doing a pre-recorded DJ set for SXSW and premiering "Alone Together."

Alone Together

Directors: Bradley Bell, Pablo Jones-Soler, Producers: Ross Levine, Emmie Lichtenberg, Brian Ferenchik

Charli XCX, a popstar in quarantine, embarks on a whirlwind creative and romantic journey while making an album in 40 days that unites a community around the world. (World Premiere) (Closing Night Film)

Closing Night Film Special Event: Live Q&A with Charli XCX, a SICK moderator, and Directors Bradley & Pablo
Live Q&A Followed by a virtual rave dance party which will consist of: – A pre-recorded DJ set from Charli, shot in a big empty warehouse space with minimal, dark rave-y lighting. A true pandemic rave shot as a live performance.
– Different performers will be spotlighted on Zoom dancing to the set: Poison Oakland + other drag performers + fans featured in the film + lucky attendees!

https://www.sxsw.com/film/2021/2021-sxsw-film-festival-lineup-announced-features-shorts-episodics-more/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_campaign=sxsw2021_online&utm_content=film_2_10_announcement

j14CYJi.png

4 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Charli will be doing a pre-recorded DJ set for SXSW and premiering "Alone Together."

Alone Together

Directors: Bradley Bell, Pablo Jones-Soler, Producers: Ross Levine, Emmie Lichtenberg, Brian Ferenchik

Charli XCX, a popstar in quarantine, embarks on a whirlwind creative and romantic journey while making an album in 40 days that unites a community around the world. (World Premiere) (Closing Night Film)

Closing Night Film Special Event: Live Q&A with Charli XCX, a SICK moderator, and Directors Bradley & Pablo
Live Q&A Followed by a virtual rave dance party which will consist of: – A pre-recorded DJ set from Charli, shot in a big empty warehouse space with minimal, dark rave-y lighting. A true pandemic rave shot as a live performance.
– Different performers will be spotlighted on Zoom dancing to the set: Poison Oakland + other drag performers + fans featured in the film + lucky attendees!

https://www.sxsw.com/film/2021/2021-sxsw-film-festival-lineup-announced-features-shorts-episodics-more/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_campaign=sxsw2021_online&utm_content=film_2_10_announcement

This must be the documentary they’ve been working on that they asked fans for videos?!

We just finished watching the Bastille doc and the whole time I was thinking when is Charli’s coming out...

16 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

the way that a new song leaks everytime that @Sitar is about to release his unreleased albums....

It's a conspiracy theory that I'm actually interested in

29 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Sometimes I wonder if y’all just make up song titles and then ask if they’ve leaked... :toofunny:

considering how much songs charli has to her name, we could do that and i wouldn't be surprised if some of the fake titles turned out to be real :ma: